Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Bumblefoot

Adios LA...............................

:shocked: ?

Rehearsals are already over ?

Are they moving to South America yet ?

Prepping for a BIG show on a very BIG stage ?

Or... ?

Except for Estranged, this makes me believe we will not get ANY new songs during Rock in Rio.

Two new songs - 2. Oct. - CDII

You guys have it all wrong. You have to take 222 and divide it by 2 to get 111. Now you can take 111 and divide it by one, but you still get 111 so that's beside the point. You now take 1+1+1 to get 3, which is the exact number of stooges. The real stooges were l a r r y, c u r l y and m o e. Subtract the c,u,r,y and m from that, then add the letters t, h, g, e, n, e, w, i, l, d, e, f, i, n, i, t,e, l, b, e, p, l, a, e, d, a, t and i, and you get "The General will definitely be played at Rio".

Problem solved!!!

Two new songs - 2. Oct. - CDII

You guys have it all wrong. You have to take 222 and divide it by 2 to get 111. Now you can take 111 and divide it by one, but you still get 111 so that's beside the point. You now take 1+1+1 to get 3, which is the exact number of stooges. The real stooges were l a r r y, c u r l y and m o e. Subtract the c,u,r,y and m from that, then add the letters t, h, g, e, n, e, w, i, l, d, e, f, i, n, i, t,e, l, b, e, p, l, a, e, d, a, t and i, and you get "The General will definitely be played at Rio".

Problem solved!!!

:rofl-lol:

Perhaps *two* new songs? D: The General and Atlas?

All my fantasies.

Atlas is not a song. Now I know how axl feels when

people dont get the messages that he puts out.

Especially when people such as yourself are wrong.

Axl confirmed during the chats that Atlas was a song title. here is the quote:

USER: Hey Axl, is the song Atlas Shrugged as epic as the book? Who is your favorite character from the book?

DEXTER: Song doesn't have all that much to do with the book other than trying to do what you believe in and a line about shoulders not being wide enough.

Also:

DEXTER: Someone give me a list of all the alleged song titles at once and I'll tell what's real or not. Most from the past like cockroach soup or eulogy aren't.

Atlas Shrugged

No Love Remains

Take That

When Love Collides (I believe that was the name)

DEXTER: only Atlas

Bumblefoot

Car accident - busted stuff in my neck, constant pressure on spine, constant pain... should NOT be touring, but I am. Until I can't. And then I won't. Suck it. OK, back to packing........

:(

Dare I say Shut up and play ??? SORRY... I hope they have a therapist on hand for Ron!

Edited by Coma16

DJ Ashba

304284_10150312324612475_208130482474_8119143_742526357_n.jpg

You know who you are! ha!

1 hour ago

----

Dj ASHBA™

I'm in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! Looking forward to playing Rock in Rio Oct. 2nd!!!

8 hours ago

----

Bumblefoot

RIO!

6 hours ago

----

Guns N' Roses

Go to Brazil and all US pre-sales go out of whack. "GNR" or "Better" passwords should work now on http://bit.ly/gnrtcktmstr dates except for Houston still working on that one. Thinking Dj ASHBA™ hacked something while he was there.

6 hours ago