Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Bumblefoot

Wow. Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow......... #FuckYouGuardianAngel

Bumblefoot

I'm one conversation away from quitting this. Let's see if it happens. :)

----

Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I am unsure what he means could be twitter/facebook or god knows what...

Not jumping to conclusions, but why would he need a conversation to quit twitter/facebook...

There may be a reason, maybe he will tell us? I don't know myself just thinking it HAS to be something else.

Notice the smiley face after his message?

I must admit I am concerned though myself, he has been thrown alot of shit in the last year with teh car accident and depression, hope he is ok

UPDATE:

Bumblefoot

All good for tonight Need drugs. Can't physically or mentally deal with the fucking pain & everyone trying to save me from myself.

Edited by gunsguy

Pain everyday EVERYDAY that affects the whole body can really damage more than the nerves. I have similier injuries as Ron, it is not easy to deal with, and NOTHING works to fix it.

I feel bad for him, it is getting to him mentally :(

Edited by gunsguy

Guns N' Roses

Pardon the lack of brevity here as there are a few noteworthy items -

First, as reported via local press in Memphis and directly to fans where

possible, the Southaven show on Monday, December 5th has been canceled. Refunds are available at all points of authorized purchase.

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause "shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

Finally and foremost - NASHVILLE - we look forward to rockin' the roof off your Bridgestone Arena with Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society a bit later today!

That's all folks!

Photo by: FLEBEIS

— at US Bank Arena.

388046_10150440297783069_10901008068_8507085_1358404450_n.jpg

Guns N' Roses

possible, the Southaven show on Monday, December 5th has been canceled. Refunds are available at all points of authorized purchase.

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause

"shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

Finally and foremost - NASHVILLE - we look forward to rockin' the roof off your Bridgestone Arena with Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society a bit later today!

That's all folks!

— at US Bank Arena.

WHO IS SHIRLEY??

Guns N' Roses

YOUNGSTOWN O-HI-O! Covelli Centre's our jungle tonight! So close yet still far away from the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Congratulations to all the 2012 inductees and our sincerest thanks to the Hall's organizers, committee members and voting delegates who supported the GN'R induction - it's a humbling honor to be recognized on this first ballot. While it's so easy to get hyped up on awards and recognition of the now, let's never forget the soldiers who fight for the freedom we enjoy. ESPECIALLY on this day 70 years ago at Pearl Harbor, the lagoon in Hawaii where the ultimate price was paid. REMEMBER December 7th is the day to commemorate the Japanese attack that drew the United States into World War II. TODAY is PEARL HARBOR DAY ☮

Guns N' Roses

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause "shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

That's all folks!

— at US Bank Arena.

TRANSLATION :for them what needs it.

Pardon for lack of breivity.= brief means short,they were addressing several issues.

They then refer and confirm that the Southaven gig was cancelled,and advise people where to obtain refunds.

Then address the "fans" on this forum,and others that hope they will fail and live to discredit GNR,and how their words are twisted by these so-called "fans" with selfish agendas,spread propaganda,who disrespect everyone in the GNR band/camp and suggest such people have an IQ of a houseplant.

They thank all the loyal fans that support GNR as well :)

And conclude with a big shout-out to Nashville :thumbsup: