Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

They were a noshow in 2002. They made it to the show this time. Any issues from the previous no show have been put to rest.

They truly have rocked it on this tour!!

Thanks for clearing that up! Had no idea what he meant once I read it :lol:

Oh alright I wasn't aware about the snow. I just remember hearing that the band was there for hours ready to go , then got the word that the show was off and Axl was still in the air.

Partial truths and misinformation evolve into speculations and eventually some swear it to be the truth,then it makes its way around the internet and becomes an urban legend.

And there I though Americans only kept their shoes while inside the house on tv lol

They even have their shoes on the furniture lol.

I know Fernando but who are the other people?

I'm only guessing here, but the other guy might be Beta's older son? And the women... their wives/girlfriends maybe?

Where did this picture come from anyway??

(And Americans keeping their shoes on in their house weirds me out, but actually having shoes on while on the couch or other furniture is giving me a minor aneurysm :xmassrudolph: )

And there I though Americans only kept their shoes while inside the house on tv lol

Nobody wears shoes inside where you live?

We wear shoes in the house, but generally, when using furniture, we don't put our feet up unless our shoes are off. But I don't know why people generalize Americans as the only ones who do this...I've met Italians, and Brits who are the same...and it's different with different people..some Americans take off their shoes as soon as they walk in the front door. Some wear shoes/socks on their bed. And everything in between.

Guns N' Roses

Tis the night before Christmas in these American parts We are grateful for our fans who we keep dear to our hearts Peace on this earth And goodwill to mankind We wish you and yours the very best ALL THE TIME! Happy Holidays, Guns N’Roses

Guns N' Roses

Tis the night before Christmas in these American parts We are grateful for our fans who we keep dear to our hearts Peace on this earth And goodwill to mankind We wish you and yours the very best ALL THE TIME! Happy Holidays, Guns N’Roses

Thank you Guns, it is Christmas night so it's over for us & it's been a really hot muggy day. Enjoy your day with friends & family. :xmasssanta:

We wear shoes in the house, but generally, when using furniture, we don't put our feet up unless our shoes are off. But I don't know why people generalize Americans as the only ones who do this...I've met Italians, and Brits who are the same...and it's different with different people..some Americans take off their shoes as soon as they walk in the front door. Some wear shoes/socks on their bed. And everything in between.

Ya, those who don't care about cleanliness and bringing in outside germs. I think it is nasty and uncomfortable. The only time I've actually seen it are at the occasional party.

Ya, those who don't care about cleanliness and bringing in outside germs. I think it is nasty and uncomfortable. The only time I've actually seen it are at the occasional party.

Can't believe this is actually being discussed... :rolleyes: