Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Bumblefoot

Blackberry Storm2 is the shittiest phone I ever owned. To the point I must tweet repeatedly. [bEGIN RANT........]

Bumblefoot

It gets hot. The battery dies fast. I can't disable the text autocorrect and have to re-type every word 3 times.....

Bumblefoot

It randomly reboots and the reboot process can take a good 10 minutes. It'll randomly lockup for about 2 minutes of nothingness.

Bumblefoot

And the best is the touch screen - it'll randomly go into this double-click mode where every letter I type causes some other action........

Bumblefoot

While trying to type it'll go to change my vibrate/silent settings, it'll close emails......

Bumblefoot

But the BEST is when it calls random people and I can't stop the call, and I'm frantically pulling out the battery.......

Bumblefoot

And the button to lock the phone doesn't quite do it, and it'll be gettin' all busy in my pocket.

Bumblefoot

Did I mention how the browser SUCKS?

Bumblefoot

OK... Breathing..... [END OF RANT] I think it might be time to get an iPhone. Or a different Blackberry. Waddy'all think I should get?

Bumblefoot

Mom, sorry it took so long to call on your birthday. You see, my phone kept dialing an old rehearsal place in LA instead. #FuckBlackberry

:rofl-lol: tragicomedy

I already miss Axl's twitter uploads. :unsure:

All 6 of 'em?

You've prob with that? There's no matter how many. <_<

Christymax73 Christy Patrick

@gunsnroses I just saw that U'll be in Paris on my B-day! June 5! If I go- can I get an "After Party" pass?? Pleeeaassee!! XOXO

10 hours ago

in reply to ↑

@gunsnroses

Guns N' Roses

@Christymax73 hmmmm.... where did you see that?

:question:

Looks like a big announcment is coming on Monday...

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses

@Christymax73 thanks. right now we're focused on Monday's news. #stayTuned

Really looking forward to tomorrow! I've got a good feeling about this!

*I gotta feeling, that tomorrow's gonna be a good day, that tomorrow's gonna be a good day, that tomorrow's gonna be a good good day*

I'll allow the BEP quote in relation to what could be great GNR news. :)

They probably meant Monday in NY time or LA time depending on where they are at the time of the announcement. And we don't know what time they'll make the announcement so in theory it's possible that we have over 24 hours to wait....or less than 5