Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Who is he tallking to and what is a shot girlz?! who's bubbles? haha

Dave Urner (@URNER1) is the owner of PennyLane Entertainment Group and owns bars and clubs across Canada I believe. It was his birthday and I guess Axl celebrated it with him/them? What gunsguy said next post down.

Bubbles is Mike Smith's character on the Trailer Park Boys and Axl is a fan.

This vid might clear it up a bit...maybe...

Great thanks!

Axl Rose:

"@URNER1 Happy Birthday n' thanx 4 the shot girlz!!"

:D

Who is he tallking to and what is a shot girlz?! who's bubbles? haha

I am pretty sure @URNER1 is the owner of a bar out west that had the girls working for them when GN'R came in and took them on the road, in 2010 the shot girls handed out shots to the crowd at the end of every show. They are nice girls

T4p thnx

Frank Ferrer

Birthday day bash!! Live from Maplehood!! THE FERRERS!!!!

303427_10150887471032586_691557585_12855451_1549857883_n.jpg

---

@gunsnroses guitarist @bumblefoot releases 2 videos simultaneously for the original song #Invisible http://bit.ly/bumble2vids

---

BUMBLEFOOT, JD DESERVIO Jam At Benefit For KING'S X Drummer Jerry Gaskill; Video Available: Video footage of GUN... http://bit.ly/H3w6kT

Retweeted by Bumblefoot

Edited by gunsguy

Anyone seen the cryptic fb MSG gnr has posted? Something about when will the riff rip on gnr tour 2012- only time will tell.

What does that mean??? New music I hope???

That's the question. What does that mean ?

Hopefully I get to find out in Liverpool :-)

Guns N' Roses

Now taking guesses on when the riff rips on G N' R 2012 Tour of Europe, what you got? #TimeWillTell

Can only mean a new opening number. But then they'll revert back to CD as an opener (which I think is a great opener).

maybe time will tell could be a titl of a new tune :)

Or another new cover:

:P

Well, I guess we know they'll be giving the UYI horn section a call.

And Tracy and Roberta, so Ron and Tommy don't need to do their falsetto backing vocals.

Anyone seen the cryptic fb MSG gnr has posted? Something about when will the riff rip on gnr tour 2012- only time will tell.

What does that mean??? New music I hope???

The riff rip I immediate thought of as in when will the feud die?! But then that wud be rift and I'm reading too much into it again! I just want old Gnr to play together for one night!

Edited by Janis