Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Guns N' Roses: We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines. #DontDamn

GN'R Facebook about 2 hours ago.

Maybe something to do with the tmz thing?

"code red" is a reference to the movie A Few Good Men which the article alludes to ("we want him on that wall, we need him on that wall"). Interesting take. I agree with a lot of it.

Why the fuck must every GnR post on Facebook be so friggin' hard to interpret?

"code red" is a reference to the movie A Few Good Men which the article alludes to ("we want him on that wall, we need him on that wall"). Interesting take. I agree with a lot of it.

Thanks. Still doesn't make sense to me prob coz never seen the the film!

You cant really blame GNR for being "cryptic" on that reference - it's the article writer who originally referred to the movie :P

Oh and if you haven't seen it it's a decent flick. Cruise and Nicholson at their peak (arguably).

"Lets Honor the music and its Legacy. This is for how great it was to be in a band with a bunch of pirates.!!!! AXL!!!!! AXL!!!!! AXL!!!!" - Matt Sorum twitter

and just on the 15th he wrote:

From today forward I will not be commenting on Guns N Roses . Or making any remarks about the future . Thank you to all the fans. The legacy continues without my commentary. Matt Sorum Former member of GNR

----

"Lets Honor the music and its Legacy. This is for how great it was to be in a band with a bunch of pirates.!!!! AXL!!!!! AXL!!!!! AXL!!!!" - Matt Sorum twitter

From today forward I will not be commenting on Guns N Roses . Or making any remarks about the future . Thank you to all the fans. The legacy continues without my commentary. Matt Sorum Former member of GNR

----

he later said that he meant it just for the press....but we'll see how long that lasts...

----

he later said that he meant it just for the press....but we'll see how long that lasts...

Oh it is easy to say after he retracted, lol the dude could not last 24 hours without talking Guns. Kinda funny though

----

Apparently not long at all, same as any other member who says they won't talk about Guns anymore :rofl-lol:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=186451

+

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=186447

----

Apparently not long at all, same as any other member who says they won't talk about Guns anymore :rofl-lol:

+

Consider the source.

----

+

Why dont you get off your fucking high horse about former members of Guns N Roses talking about Gnr.

You have absolutely NOTHING to do with Guns N Roses and you cant keep your fucking trap shut about anything relating the band, so the former members of the band don't need some no mark sneering and trying to catch them out when they talk about their old band, which they are constantly asked about. No one by the way is asking you for your opinions yet you constantly spew them forth. Its ok, its fine, but don't use talking about GNR as a way of attacking someone because it makes you a hypocrite.

So what if they have said they wont answer questions and then a few days later they do? Its not a damn crime, not even close, and its not "Kinda funny" either, who the hell are you to sit their like the police of what they can talk about?.

Edited by spunko12345