Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I'm hoping it's a song title. That'd make the critics on here shut up for a bit. Actually, it probably wouldn't shut them up.

People like you are making it hard to lurk on this forum - are you really saying that you'd be more pleased by them shutting up than yourself getting to hear a new song?

I'm hoping it's a song title. That'd make the critics on here shut up for a bit. Actually, it probably wouldn't shut them up.

People like you are making it hard to lurk on this forum - are you really saying that you'd be more pleased by them shutting up than yourself getting to hear a new song?

No?? Nothing could bring me down if I get to hear a new song. But I do get tired of hearing people continuously bash my favorite band. It was just a side thought really. I don't know what you were perceiving my words to be. I care about new music much more than I care about the haters. Hopefully this clears things up for you.

No?? Nothing could bring me down if I get to hear a new song. But I do get tired of hearing people continuously bash my favorite band. It was just a side thought really. I don't know what you were perceiving my words to be. I care about new music much more than I care about the haters. Hopefully this clears things up for you.

Yeah, I figured as much and I guess I should've stayed in the shadows :devilshades: I just think the "haters" are getting way too much attention around here and shouldn't be mentioned in connection with good news!

Edited by Funkadelic

Yeah, I figured as much and I guess I should've stayed in the shadows :devilshades: I just think the "haters" are getting way too much attention around here and shouldn't be mentioned in connection with good news!

I agree wholeheartedly! Let's hope this is a new song. I think it very well could be since the word sinful is spelled in all caps. Plus, it sounds like a word DJ would name a song he helped write. At least that's what comes to my mind.

It's fun to feel like a fan again. That's why those 'best of live' threads have been fun. Any sorta tweet from GNR or Axl would be fun. Or Axl getting on forums again and talking/answering questions about a topic.

Good times. That was more fun than getting a new leak.

Has somene's Twitter account been hacked? I just saw some random girl on my Twitter feed and i was like wtf, I dont follow her

Looked and she's got 24k+ followers

And yes turns out she's on my following list, quite early on actually

Noticed gnr fans are following her and also Adler and DJ Ashba, but i can't figure out who it is. I can still see Axl, Bumblefoot & Ashba on there

https://twitter.com/Raechiquita

Has somene's Twitter account been hacked? I just saw some random girl on my Twitter feed and i was like wtf, I dont follow her

Noticed gnr fans are following her and also Adler and DJ Ashba, but i can't figure out who it is. I can still see Axl, Bumblefoot & Ashba on there

ya, this mystery girl Raechiquita is on the front page mygnr twitter feed, actually, she's filling it up...someone has a twitter problem.

ya, this mystery girl Raechiquita is on the front page mygnr twitter feed, actually, she's filling it up...someone has a twitter problem.

Reckon it was Fortus?

Reckon it was Fortus?

maybe, but I am pretty sure it is a girl.

Adler wouldn't follow Richard Fortus.

EDIT: It was a fake Izzy Stradlin account that everyone thought was real. This girl's been running it all along and now she changed her handle and everything.

Was just about to say this. I searched Izzy and she came up. I could've sworn it was verified before......

Strange how Ashba & Adler were following that account too :|

Edited by OJones90

Dj ASHBA™

I would like to personally invite YOU all to come P A R T Y with me in Detroit, MI for #NASCAR Aug 18th-19th Rock Your @ashbaswag Come See The Limited Edition ASHBA Challenger! #AAG #TEAMWCC #UNSTOPPABLETEAM \m/\m/ Let's create chaos!!!! www.ashbaswag.com

jesus this girl (or a boy cupcake) is annyoing as fuck. like most of the "non-celeb" twitter users

her little quips are somewhat amusing, but the fact that she tweets every 5 seconds and it fills up the feed is what is annoying.

maybe "someone" in charge of this place should let us know who she is and why we should care. possible?

jesus this girl (or a boy cupcake) is annyoing as fuck. like most of the "non-celeb" twitter users

her little quips are somewhat amusing, but the fact that she tweets every 5 seconds and it fills up the feed is what is annoying.

maybe "someone" in charge of this place should let us know who she is and why we should care. possible?

Read this thread. It was a fake Izzy Stradlin account that everyone, including DJ Ashba and Steven Adler, thought was real.

Read this thread. It was a fake Izzy Stradlin account that everyone, including DJ Ashba and Steven Adler, thought was real.

if it was fake, why does it remain on the frontpage feed?

if it was fake, why does it remain on the frontpage feed?

GG is on vacation and he's the owner of the twitter account associated with the plug-in. They need to wait until he comes back to solve that.

Apparently, I was following her, too. No idea how it happened

• 2 weeks later...