Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

945272_457229637691443_146180090_n.jpg

LOL

:rofl-lol:

I think it says "drummer for Guns N' Roses, The Cult, Velvet Revolver and Camp Freddy". Martin is an idiot who doesn't know how to read but the tweet was funny nonetheless.

Seriously Sorum would never do that because it is his meal ticket.

Riiiigh. Like if you played in gnr you'd ever shut up about it.

945272_457229637691443_146180090_n.jpg

LOL

:rofl-lol:

I think it says "drummer for Guns N' Roses, The Cult, Velvet Revolver and Camp Freddy". Martin is an idiot who doesn't know how to read but the tweet was funny nonetheless.

Seriously Sorum would never do that because it is his meal ticket.

Riiiigh. Like if you played in gnr you'd ever shut up about it.

:lol:

If you don't know, why should I tell you? All you probably want to do is argue that he's not being an advertisement whore.

If it were simply thanks for support it would be:

"Thank you for coming to the show"

Not

"Thank you for buying the overpriced Edward Scissorhands' wardrobe."

If you don't know, why should I tell you? All you probably want to do is argue that he's not being an advertisement whore.

If it were simply thanks for support it would be:

"Thank you for coming to the show"

Not

"Thank you for buying the overpriced Edward Scissorhands' wardrobe."

But people are buying it. Is he an advertisement whore? Maybe. But no matter what he does you will mock him. Don't even try to deny it.

Yea, I'd still mock him because of the things he does which include what I just posted. So what?

I'm not cool with GNR being used as a vehicle to push some shitty overpriced clothing line. That puts GNR under further scrutiny and GNR are already being dragged through the mud. You're fine with that? Good for you.

Yea, I'd still mock him because of the things he does which include what I just posted. So what?

I'm not cool with GNR being used as a vehicle to push some shitty overpriced clothing line. That puts GNR under further scrutiny and GNR are already being dragged through the mud. You're fine with that? Good for you.

I don't believe that it puts GNR under further scrutiny. But like you said, you would mock him no matter what he does or doesn't do...

I don't believe that it puts GNR under further scrutiny. But like you said, you would mock him no matter what he does or doesn't do...

I mock him for the very thing I posted. Am I not supposed to have an opinion on his Ashbaswag stuff because I already have an opinion on it? WTF is your point?

I don't care to get into an argument with someone slobbering on DJ. Have fun.

I mock him for the very thing I posted. Am I not supposed to have an opinion on his Ashbaswag stuff because I already have an opinion on it? WTF is your point?

I'm not slobbering over DJ. The guy is thanking his fans (who bought his "swag") on his own twitter feed - not GNR's twitter account. Somehow this upsets you? Are you having a bad day? Did DJ not throw a pic at you at a concert?

You're not cool with anything.

Dude how do you live hating on everything about a band you don't even like anymore day after day after day?

It's not healthy...go join a forum of a band you actually enjoy or get some fresh air with the wife.

I'm not slobbering over DJ. The guy is thanking his fans (who bought his "swag") on his own twitter feed - not GNR's twitter account. Somehow this upsets you? Are you having a bad day? Did DJ not throw a pic at you at a concert?

It's probably because I think people around here treat GNR and DJ like a boy band. Don't like it? Don't read it. This is a twitter discussion topic so get your pom poms and cheer for it if you won't to but I don't have to.

You're not cool with anything.

Dude how do you live hating on everything about a band you don't even like anymore day after day after day?

It's not healthy...go join a forum of a band you actually enjoy or get some fresh air with the wife.

This isn't a nugnr forum, nufan. Go join HTGTH where your sensitive ass wouldn't be so bothered by long time fans.

It's probably because I think people around here treat GNR and DJ like a boy band. Don't like it? Don't read it. This is a twitter discussion topic so get your pom poms and cheer for it if you won't to but I don't have to.

I wasn't cheering for it. I was just wondering why it bothered you that he thanked his fans on his twitter account. You answered that no matter what he does that you will mock him. Classy. Let's move on.