Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Yea, I'd still mock him because of the things he does which include what I just posted. So what?

I'm not cool with GNR being used as a vehicle to push some shitty overpriced clothing line. That puts GNR under further scrutiny and GNR are already being dragged through the mud. You're fine with that? Good for you.

I don't believe that it puts GNR under further scrutiny. But like you said, you would mock him no matter what he does or doesn't do...

I mock him for the very thing I posted. Am I not supposed to have an opinion on his Ashbaswag stuff because I already have an opinion on it? WTF is your point?

I don't care to get into an argument with someone slobbering on DJ. Have fun.

I'm not slobbering over DJ. The guy is thanking his fans (who bought his "swag") on his own twitter feed - not GNR's twitter account. Somehow this upsets you? Are you having a bad day? Did DJ not throw a pic at you at a concert?

It's probably because I think people around here treat GNR and DJ like a boy band. Don't like it? Don't read it. This is a twitter discussion topic so get your pom poms and cheer for it if you won't to but I don't have to.

Yea, I'd still mock him because of the things he does which include what I just posted. So what?

I'm not cool with GNR being used as a vehicle to push some shitty overpriced clothing line. That puts GNR under further scrutiny and GNR are already being dragged through the mud. You're fine with that? Good for you.

You're not cool with anything.

Dude how do you live hating on everything about a band you don't even like anymore day after day after day?

It's not healthy...go join a forum of a band you actually enjoy or get some fresh air with the wife.

This isn't a nugnr forum, nufan. Go join HTGTH where your sensitive ass wouldn't be so bothered by long time fans.

No but the D&N section is dedicated to the current lineup which means you are frequently posting in the wrong section. Let me know if you need help with that.

And why do you always have to throw insults when posting?

a96a2144e1702c75a19bffabab59605e_normal.

DjASHBA I can not tell you how it makes me feel to look out into the crowd and see so much @ASHBAswag Thank you guys so much!!! Much love~DjA

facepalm.gif

pretty much sums up his goal for being in GNR

In general (not pointing any fingers), that's what bullies do when they get called out / exposed.

yup

and that's what nutswingers like you and volcano does too...

No but the D&N section is dedicated to the current lineup which means you are frequently posting in the wrong section. Let me know if you need help with that.

DJ is in the current lineup. I think what you are meaning to say is...

the D&N section is dedicated only for worshipping of the current lineup

And you're wrong.

Edited by Rustycage

Volcano, Soulmonster, Warchild and her 8 alt accounts, and the entire Axl Cult Team insult people in almost every post they make..........what's the difference Coma????

And the people you are talking about "exposing".........they are lifelong GnR fans who don't like the shape the band is taking now. You aren't exposing anybody, as they will tell you this themselves. It's so weird how you nutters constantly whine and cry about the negativity on the board, but then you talk about coming here to expose and ridicule people. HTGTH and the offical band's forum. At those two places, you can worship Axl 24/7 with other posters who want to worship Axl's every move. So why do YOU guys post at a forum that causes you so much distress? Why not post at the other two forums, with all the other Axl worshippers?

The word swag is associated with people like Justin Bieber and his fans. So it is a little embarrassing for a GnR guitar player to be using that word in the title of his clothing line. You guys bash Slash all the time for being in the business for money, but you slobber all over DJ and his Swag line. Please.

Volcano, Soulmonster, Warchild and her 8 alt accounts, and the entire Axl Cult Team insult people in almost every post they make..........what's the difference Coma????

And the people you are talking about "exposing".........they are lifelong GnR fans who don't like the shape the band is taking now. You aren't exposing anybody, as they will tell you this themselves. It's so weird how you nutters constantly whine and cry about the negativity on the board, but then you talk about coming here to expose and ridicule people. HTGTH and the offical band's forum. At those two places, you can worship Axl 24/7 with other posters who want to worship Axl's every move. So why do YOU guys post at a forum that causes you so much distress? Why not post at the other two forums, with all the other Axl worshippers?

The word swag is associated with people like Justin Bieber and his fans. So it is a little embarrassing for a GnR guitar player to be using that word in the title of his clothing line. You guys bash Slash all the time for being in the business for money, but you slobber all over DJ and his Swag line. Please.

Well said.

1 - i do post at MSLU because the trolling is at a minimum. There are GNR fans of all generations but discussions are civil.

2 - I rarely insult people unless I have been provoked. Even then, I try to keep it cool.

3 - In regards to "swag", I agree with you. However, some posters found it unreasonable for DJ to thank his fans/supporters for purchasing his clothing line. Crazy I know.

Carry on...

3934be2dff51ae1a4f349ce87bf3a097_normal.

gunsnroses Remembering those who served. All gave some, some gave all. Happy Memorial Day (photo: Pete Marovich) pic.twitter.com/v4IDzLKyZn

^ That's what happens when Axl deluded fans try to white knight one of the members when nobody said anything bad about them.

Yes, I don't care for random acts of trolling :P

Edited by Coma16

^ That's what happens when Axl deluded fans try to white knight one of the members when nobody said anything bad about them.

Yes, I don't care for random acts of trolling :P

While I disagree with a lot of what you post, I do respect that you keep it civilized and don't always resort to personal attacks like a lot of people do.

My main point was that the Nutters dish out as much negativity and personal attacks as the "haters" do. If not more.

The average "hater" will say something negative about Axl - which is who this forum is dedicated to.

While the Nutter wil make personal attacks against the other poster. That's where the difference is.

This forum would be much better if the personal attacks were kept to a minimum.

gunsnroses So IF he were the voting kind, what's you guess on which @RollingStones song @axlrose would vote for tonight's show? rollingstones.com/2013/05/28/vot…

I think Axl would choose Dead Flowers. Once you vote it would be nice to see the results, otherwise it might not matter what people vote for....

GNR did this and we got CW added back in. Hopefully they do it again!

Edited by Coma16