Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

speculation that Tommy is in need of a job...who cares? really who really gets their panties in a bunch if its true? Tommy we hardly knew ya old boy with all the fame and adulation that 15 years of being a...........-.good faithful true companinion and friend to GNR's legacy. Bon Voyage good tidings and well wishes on your Replacements reunion... all the best now.. ta ta ...see ya... adios Amigo...fare thee well...live long and prosper... may the force be with you...see ya on the other side...keep it down low and swing that thing to the backbeat...

I fully expect you to be Gn'R-educated any minute now by some kid telling you that Tommy has been in longer than Duff.

LOL yeah aint that the truth.

its actually a vote of confidence and more of a statement of GNR as it is... so what if hes been in the band longer... whoopee... still only one album and a bunch of tours of the same material. Not a dig at the dude... just like BH and Fink and Freeze and Mantia and Huge....dude what happened to my contribution to GNR?????? oh yeah one album. Thats where my career went...into the black hole vortex of Bizarro World GNR LAND. where everything is ass backwards and every thing is problematic and time is out of sync with reality.

40+ songs that he and his family can sit around and listen to but no one else beside the select few can...as of yet.

theres one thing certain about GNR like the rest of us.. Time will eventually take of all the problems it has. .... GNR has been what it is for over a decade and Tommy and the rest of them are still obscure for the most part without a whole lot of respect given the time they have been in the fold....I find it a shame that that much time has come and gone and the shit show is still the shit show.

• Like 1

Well,The Replacements are now confirmed to play Coachella on the 18th...do you still think he's doing these Guns dates?....and yes,i did email him,and haven't gotten a response.

There's no conflict between the Coachella date and the GN'R tour dates announced.

Ali

I agree,but,that doesn't give him anytime to rehearse/warm up before such a high profile gig....then again Tommy is such a pro I'm sure he can pull it off...but I would be wary if I were his bandmates or the promoter considering he will be out of the counrty and only on his way back less than 50 some hours before the show.

Edited by stoneknuckle