Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Wow, baby giraffe Marius made the news in the US too. Poor thing :(

Yeah I read about that. A zoo in Demark killed a babby giraffe with some lethal injection. And they allowed their lions to eat it. And all the people including children visiting the zoo witness that.

Yeah I read about that. A zoo in Demark killed a babby giraffe with some lethal injection. And they allowed their lions to eat it. And all the people including children visiting the zoo witness that.

wow is that true? If so, that´s awful and cruel :(

I think his tweets are cool, you get an idea of what's important to Axl through his tweets, and the kind of news that catches his eye.

We all know Axl likes his privacy, and will never get too far into his personal life through a tweet, so these little tweets have been nice. We pretty much know he runs his twitter account unlike many celebrities, so you still get a personal

Connection when he says something

not to derail the thread, but how is that awful and cruel?

I just listened to the zoo director talk about it on NPR (why don't more people listen to NPR? I don't get it...)

They euthanized the giraffe to prevent in-breeding. Then, they were able to conduct an autopsy and feed the lions with the carcass.

It wasn't just "let's shoot this fucking giraffe."

I just listened to the zoo director talk about it on NPR (why don't more people listen to NPR? I don't get it...)

They euthanized the giraffe to prevent in-breeding. Then, they were able to conduct an autopsy and feed the lions with the carcass.

It wasn't just "let's shoot this fucking giraffe."

But the young giraffe was healthy AND several other zoos offered to take care of the giraffe ! They killed it to put on a show for people and that's awful and cruel! The zoo manager and the guy who killed the giraffe should be the ones skinned and thrown to the lions, fuck'em

i like how Axl's twitter account is Followers = 727,000, Following = 0. haha. More evidence he doesn't give a Flying Fu@k! :lol:

He's a leader, not a follower. Lol

Does this mean when he retweets it doesn't go anywhere? I've gone to his twitter acct where he has retweeted but if he isn't following anyone the retweet is useless is it not?

i like how Axl's twitter account is Followers = 727,000, Following = 0. haha. More evidence he doesn't give a Flying Fu@k! :lol:

Does this mean when he retweets it doesn't go anywhere? I've gone to his twitter acct where he has retweeted but if he isn't following anyone the retweet is useless is it not?

Nope what ever he retweets all of his followers see, he follows no one just like the rock so that they don't see how retweets and tweets.

He probably has a secondary, anonymous account where he follows all kinds of random shit that would simultaneously delight and disappoint us.

You could be on to something big my friend! Has anyone looked up bill bailey on Twitter!? Lol maybe the vault is hidden in his DM's :D