Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I don't get the reference to pre-fried peppers? And why does he call the giraffe burger a Giraffica, what's that a reference to? Only famous burgers I can think of are Big Macs and Whoppers :shrugs:

Maybe that´s another word he added to his dicktionary like Asstronots, googleass and so on lol

I don't get the reference to pre-fried peppers? And why does he call the giraffe burger a Giraffica, what's that a reference to? Only famous burgers I can think of are Big Macs and Whoppers :shrugs:

Maybe that´s another word he added to his dicktionary like Asstronots, googleass and so on lol

Yeah, that was my first thought, but I was wondering if there was some other burger from another fast-food chain he might be referencing.

I think the new album name is Giraffica !!!

Axl enjoys sitting back after posting random shit on the interwebs watching us analyze every word with a magnifying glass and come up with hidden messages that were never there on the first place.

He's probably here now, Hi axl :)

Edited by kanudo19

I think if Axl can get songs from Fortus, Dj, Ron with Axl songs they have a record. They prob have about 5 records

I have been reading the last posts regarding Axl's nonsensical tweets and then, all of the sudden, I read this and all I have to say is: what the fuck is wrong with you?

• Like 1

I think if Axl can get songs from Fortus, Dj, Ron with Axl songs they have a record. They prob have about 5 records

I have been reading the last posts regarding Axl's nonsensical tweets and then, all of the sudden, I read this and all I have to say is: what the fuck is wrong with you?

Can't you see it? Axl is toying with us while sitting on the holy grail. In Girrafica we trust