Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

We all know celebs have "causes", maybe this was Axl's? Doesn't he own a few exotic animals?

Maybe, behind the scenes, he was one of the people that brought this to the public's attention?

Ya never know. Everyone has something they feel strongly about.

On the one hand he seems to love animals, but on the other hand he wears fur coats? I've never understood that.

• Like 2

I think all the "Giraffica" "Giraffable" tweets are hilarious and are also drawing attention to the Giraffe's plight in a big way.

There is nothing wrong with caring about animals and pointing out injustices whenever possible. I applaud this and hope it deters the other Danish Zoo from killing yet another Giraffe due to "inbreeding".

I still think he's making a point that he's tired of the fat jokes, and cake jokes.

He probably searched his name on twitter and saw about 50% concerned him and food, so he took the giraffe angle and now talks about it everyday in an attempt to annoy people.

Idk though he might think it's hilarious that he gets so much attention for tweeting

We all know celebs have "causes", maybe this was Axl's? Doesn't he own a few exotic animals?

Maybe, behind the scenes, he was one of the people that brought this to the public's attention?

Ya never know. Everyone has something they feel strongly about.

On the one hand he seems to love animals, but on the other hand he wears fur coats? I've never understood that.

Yea me too

(He looks awful there :lol: )

Axl says one thing and does another? You don't say! :lol:

Well, doesn't he have his own zoo with wolves ? What do they eat ? And unless I'm mistaken, he eats meat as well. I think people who think he's on a crusade for animal rights, are reading way too much into this. He's only joking, and having a laugh at everyone who's making such a big deal out of this. Well, that's what I think anyway, could be wrong of course...