Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I think it's is both hilarious and sad that people are getting bent out of shape by tweets that have nothing to do with them. LOL He is'nt naming you individually and calling you a stupid motherfucker. He's not threathening your mother. He's being snarky and playful. I think it's funny. I read his tweet about 20 mins after it popped up on my feed and until I saw this board, I had forgotten all about it. If you are so easily bothered by his snarky tweets, perhaps you should A) unfollow him B) seek therapy. Seriously. Being so bothered by a tweet that you need to come on here and whine about it is not normal. And it sure as shit isn't rock n' roll. Go join a Justin Bieber message forum.

• Like 4

I think it's is both hilarious and sad that people are getting bent out of shape by tweets that have nothing to do with them. LOL He is'nt naming you individually and calling you a stupid motherfucker. He's not threathening your mother. He's being snarky and playful. I think it's funny. I read his tweet about 20 mins after it popped up on my feed and until I saw this board, I had forgotten all about it. If you are so easily bothered by his snarky tweets, perhaps you should A) unfollow him B) seek therapy. Seriously. Being so bothered by a tweet that you need to come on here and whine about it is not normal. And it sure as shit isn't rock n' roll. Go join a Justin Bieber message forum.

This type of "You Don't Belong Here" mentality is bothersome to me. As stated several times, no one is "so bothered" by the tweet. Some of us just find it to be dumb. Plain and simple. Having that opinion doesn't mean someone is whining and it certainly doesn't mean someone should "seek therapy".

• Like 2

This type of "You Don't Belong Here" mentality is bothersome to me. As stated several times, no one is "so bothered" by the tweet. Some of us just find it to be dumb. Plain and simple. Having that opinion doesn't mean someone is whining and it certainly doesn't mean someone should "seek therapy".

It's fine to think it's dumb. But some of these folks are going beyond "it's dumb". It's. A. Tweet. *facepalm*

• Like 1

The only people getting mad are the people mad at the make-believe people getting mad.

Yup, I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more.

You know I don't mean you, although I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't entertain yourself by fighting with posters/mods I have a boner for. :lol:

• Like 1

The only people getting mad are the people mad at the make-believe people getting mad.

Yup, I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more.

You know I don't mean you, although I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't entertain yourself by fighting with posters/mods I have a boner for. :lol:

Sorry. :(

• Like 1

Everyone of his tweets about the giraffe have involved fast foot or food in general. He keeps posting a rehashed version of the same joke.

In his own Axl way it seems he is saying the fat jokes and food jokes are old when you hear it every single day. He's tired of people telling him how to live. Maybe someone told him to tweet more and it pissed him off also so he did this.

It's kinda like "yea it's annoying that I talk about the same giraffe story everyday, that's how I feel when people make Axl and food jokes."

Haha idk just a theory. Axl might do something like this.

Edited by IncitingChaos