Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Is that Jarmo beside Bumble?

Yes! He seems to be a good friend of Axl's. I thought he just ran a positive Gnr forum so they give him Vip tics one in a while but he's hanging out with them all the time he's very close to them!

-----

@Dj ASHBA™

I sincerely would like to thank each n' everyone of YOU for all the amazing emails that you have been sending me. It is humanly impossible to reply to each and everyone of them, but I do want you all to know I read them all and appreciate them so much. Just thought you should know. So please DO NOT take it personal if you do not get a response back. Much Love~DJA

-----

@gunsnroses

Official Instagram of #gunsnroses will be bringing giving the #fans backstage looks from around the world.... http://fb.me/1ePEoKc8L

Bumblefoot

Toulouse memories... as the tourbus was nearing our hotel in Toulouse a few days ago we passed a FNAC music shop... ***Flashback!*** I played a showcase there 10 years ago!! (18 Nov, 2002) Later that night we played at the Havana Cafe :) That show is a whole story in itself............

___

Did we miss something here? Or is he talking about 10 years ago still?

Bumblefoot

Toulouse memories... as the tourbus was nearing our hotel in Toulouse a few days ago we passed a FNAC music shop... ***Flashback!*** I played a showcase there 10 years ago!! (18 Nov, 2002) Later that night we played at the Havana Cafe :) That show is a whole story in itself............

___

Did we miss something here? Or is he talking about 10 years ago still?

He is talking about 10 years ago. Guns did not play another gig that WE don't know about :)

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

Common relief for dealing with stupid is making yourself stupider, via Liquid Stupid. Stupid can almost seem smart when u're equally stupid.

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

I know there's no cure for stupid, but is there at least some kind of spray out there for temporary relief?

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

All good. Sometimes it's just hard to see the forest (guitar techs) through the trees ('models'). We're good. Gonna prep for the show...

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

I love my band & crew & friends & @MrsBumblefoot & family & all of you :) #GladToBeHere in Belgium, see you all soon :)

Edited by tranconneuse