Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I don't usually post updates here, but I had to post this one, seeing as it's concerning me:

Bumblefoot

#BrooklynPizza taught Dan Feeney @MrF33n3y everything he knows about concert photography

Ron is the fucking man! B)

Edited by Powerage5

• 2 weeks later...

Axl Rose 2 hours ago:

"A flucking Blast!! Thank you Detroit!! I was drowned in the gutter n' u got my motor runnin'!!"

I'm so happy that he's on twitter again! :rolleyes:

I see what u did there Axl! :rofl-lol:

Edited by AGS

Axl Rose 2 hours ago:

"A flucking Blast!! Thank you Detroit!! I was drowned in the gutter n' u got my motor runnin'!!"

I'm so happy that he's on twitter again! :rolleyes:

I see what u did there Axl! :rofl-lol:

:D Yeah.. I saw that. Hope he's getting better every day.

Someone is mad:

Seriously sick and tired of all the crap that lingers on and on and on. Low-life e-bayers who slime around shows begging for autographs to sling merch, prob knock-offs, rippin off fans. Lazy-ass bloggers and so called writers, media horrors (being nice here) that cut and paste other idiot's crap like 2nd graders misleading people and misrepresenting. Lethargic whiny lil bitches who will probably never ever get it cause their heads are decades into the last century and buried up someone's ass. Luckily, for sanity's sake, there are good people who have a life and put in an honest day's work (or in this case night's). We found this review and obviously like it but more importantly respect it and what it represents. Go ahead share this and follow these guys cause they seem to get it. Thanks to ARTISTdirect and @RickFlorino for keepin it real. http://bit.ly/zVfqlX

Bumblefoot

Heeeey, looking for hi-res 'print quality' photos from recent touring, to include with interviews & press... anyone got's? :)

-------

I think I'll send in some of my Ritz/Hamilton pictures... B)

Do it! They'll totally use your pictures. Yours are the best I've seen! :D

Edited by Chloe

Bumblefoot

Heeeey, looking for hi-res 'print quality' photos from recent touring, to include with interviews & press... anyone got's? :)

-------

I think I'll send in some of my Ritz/Hamilton pictures... B)

Do it! They'll totally use your pictures. Yours are the best I've seen! :D

I agree, yours are really good :)