Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Dj ASHBA™

I have so much to be thankful for! My family, friends and each and everyone of YOU! I seriously have the most incredible fan base anyone could ever dream of! To each n' everyone of you, thanks a million! Because of you I am able to do what it is that I love to do for a living! I can never thank you guys enough! Much love and may all your dreams come true in 2012!

Guest gunns5

Sebastian Bach

Incredible time on New Years Eve at @axlrose amazing party in Vegas ! Here W @minniegupta & Axl's sister Amy whom I had not seen in years! We had a great time & watched the 1st sunrise of 2012 while bowling in Axl's bowling alley right there in his room! More like the whole wing of the hotel! Thanks Axl & Vegas for a New Years we will never forget!

400596_10150591933194809_26257129808_11106900_1257223193_n.jpg

39481724697138630811259.jpg

Chris Pitman

..what a rare photo. Axl playing guitar on 'Maddy"live in Rio 2001, He wrote all the gtr parts, including lead gtr. I recorded him playing lots of awesome guitar parts back then, I don't think people know what an original and cool guitar player he really is,....those were fun times.

Also, Buckethead and Paul Tobias are truly awesome

interesting i wanna hear that B)

Edited by AGS

DJ's new tweet about him "hanging at the airport" :rofl-lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DjASHBA/status/146715402871906304?photo=1

Agk84a-CIAA8gK7.jpg

How...in god's name...is has his hat not fallen off his head there?

:lol: My friend and I asked each other the same thing, we agreed it was probably stuck cause of all the hair products

I think he has a bandana under his hat and it holds hat from slipping down. B)

Guest loverefrained

Chris Pitman

..what a rare photo. Axl playing guitar on 'Maddy"live in Rio 2001, He wrote all the gtr parts, including lead gtr. I recorded him playing lots of awesome guitar parts back then, I don't think people know what an original and cool guitar player he really is,....those were fun times.

here it is

Chris Pitman

here it is

wast talking about this :lol:

I recorded him playing lots of awesome guitar parts back then

but still, thx for the link, long since since i heard that version