Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Does anybody else wanna chase Axl down with a razor?

I just wish he would stick with the bandana look more or some other look that wearing the hat. He has the same look throughout the entire show other than nightrain as far as head attire, IIRC, and he just looks more Axl during nightrain. (I'm assuming it's always for nightrain since it was that way in Nashville anyway)

Never mentioned a single solitary time that this was Fernando.

I got the impression that the guy you were arguing with thought that was him.

Fernando Lebeis

Best hotel security ever! @axlrose and @gunsnroses

Fernando is a douchebag.

Oh ceres,Another attention seeker. :shock:

On what basis do you come to this erroneous judgement call?

Another fucking idiot with interet access.

Granted my opinion is (obviously) based only on perception that he has no life pursuits of his own (outside of kissing Axl Rose's ass). I have had this opinion for a while but i guess his tattoo set me off to make the comment.

It was probably an impulse to write that,I'm impulsive as well,so I get where you are coming from.

His tattoo triggered this uncalled comment? Hell, hate me too,I have several.

By chance did you see the guy sweepin the water off the stage during the RIR monsoon?

That was Fernando. It ain't always a rose garden.

No Scumcat,I know the sleeveless guy ain't Fernando,

I was referring to a pic taken during the RIR gig, Fernando is helping by pushing some of the rain off the stage.

I don't get all the hate directed at him.

Nope, have you been watching "Sweeny Todd"??

People incessantly find some non-issue to bitch about, ie: braids,weight,setlist- ad nauseum.

Er, no. I personally think men do not look good with fur on their faces, especially Axl because he has a great face. It just hides your face. I didn't say it was a huge issue. It's just annoying when you know that he's one shave away from showing his face.

People incessantly find some non-issue to bitch about, ie: braids,weight,setlist- ad nauseum.

Er, no. I personally think men do not look good with fur on their faces, especially Axl because he has a great face. It just hides your face. I didn't say it was a huge issue. It's just annoying when you know that he's one shave away from showing his face.

Everyone is entitled to determine how they wish to appear.

Some people come to the inane mistaken notion that because they buy the Albums,or attend a gig,they are entiled to dictate how the band looks or,how they manage their affairs.

I am shocked that Guns travel through the normal airport lines and such. I would think that they'd have chartered jets like most teams etc. do while on tour.

*Begins daydreaming about getting to the airport and discovering that Guns are on my plane...*

Some people come to the inane mistaken notion that because they buy the Albums,or attend a gig,they are entiled to dictate how the band looks or,how they manage their affairs.

I'm pretty sure every person on this site knows that they can't dictate what Axl does, nor that they have the right to. However, people can have an opinion about his appearance. And they can voice the opinion. You're fine with the skunk hanging from his face. Fine. I'm just saying that I'd actually like to see his whole face from time to time. I'm not gonna go up to Axl with a gun and say, "I bought your records! Now shave your Goddamn 'stache!" y'know? :lol:

i

I'm pretty sure every person on this site knows that they can't dictate what Axl does, nor that they have the right to. However, people can have an opinion about his appearance. And they can voice the opinion. You're fine with the skunk hanging from his face. Fine. I'm just saying that I'd actually like to see his whole face from time to time. I'm not gonna go up to Axl with a gun and say, "I bought your records! Now shave your Goddamn 'stache!" y'know? :lol:

I

Assholes and armpits we all have opinions.

Apparently he likes his stasche.so who sits in the almighty seat of self-procaimed judgement?

As far as I have seen,the stasch is his personal preferance,and it shouldn't have any proclivity

nor any adverse affect on his performance whatsoever <_<

Agree, needs to also get rid of the hat & sunnies which he doesn't need while being interviewed inside a building. He has lovely eyes & his smile lights up his face, the mo ages him & makes his face look puffy. Hope he changes his looks again as he seems to do every now and then. He had the loveliest flowing hair which is now covered by a hat!! I'll tell him Goddammit <_<

Off my soapbox now :violin:

i

I

Apparently he likes his stasche.so who sits in the almighty seat of self-procaimed judgement?

As far as I have seen,the stasch is his personal preferance,and it shouldn't have any proclivity

I didn't say it affected his performance. I just get annoyed by good-looking men who have mustaches.

i

I

I didn't say it affected his performance. I just get annoyed by good-looking men who have mustaches.

Why? Somebody spike your breakfast with XTC?

He likes it and its his face,have no idea what gets you so damn upset about it. :shrugs:

Because I'm a human being, and human beings have pet peeves. Like I said, he can keep the 'stache but I prefer it gone. Obviously, it's not a huge deal for me, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site, crying about whether or not I'll see GN'R live, and fangirling over ChD.

Pet peeves are fine,as long as you have no unrealistic expectations to impose them on others.

IAmJericho Chris Jericho

TODAY on THE ROCK OF JERICHO- GnR guitarist @bumblefoot ! 5pmEST on XM164 or sixxsense.com or iheartradio app (type in Sixx sense)

I can't seem to listen to this because it's restricted to America. Anyone else gonna tune in for it?

IAmJericho Chris Jericho

TODAY on THE ROCK OF JERICHO- GnR guitarist @bumblefoot ! 5pmEST on XM164 or sixxsense.com or iheartradio app (type in Sixx sense)

I can't seem to listen to this because it's restricted to America. Anyone else gonna tune in for it?

It will probably be put up on the Sixx Sense website, interviews usually do.