Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Eric, please don't tell me it's not him!! :)

It was him, GNR facebook linked to it this time :)

For those that wanna know Montezuma's revenge is a term for Traveler's diarrhea that alot of folk's get while travelling in Mexico :)

I smell a new song is coming up...

'In 2012 there will be new song '.

:drevil:

Guns N' Roses

@"@axlrose We Survived!! Curse U Montezuma! Curse you!! Ha!!" yes we did sort of... note the men who wear many hats twitpic.com/75cw99

i3tgnq.jpg

Montezuma's Revenge would be a nice intro joke to Shackler's if they played it in Mexico... now the joke is lost forever... :(

Guns N' Roses

"Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty" - here's a "Happy Ending" clip from our Chinese Democracy Tour date in Guadalajara.

— with Dizzy Reed, Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson, Dj ASHBA™, Bumblefoot and Richard Fortus.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150375127419311

2 minutes ago twitter

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot

Who wants a free pair of @gunsnroses tickets to tomorrow night's Houston show??

Bumblefoot

OK, who *that can actually get to the Houston show tomorrow* would like a free pair of @gunsnroses tickets to tomorrow night's Houston show?? :)

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot

Wow. Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow......... #FuckYouGuardianAngel

Bumblefoot

I'm one conversation away from quitting this. Let's see if it happens. :)

----

Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I am unsure what he means could be twitter/facebook or god knows what...

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot

Wow. Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow......... #FuckYouGuardianAngel

Bumblefoot

I'm one conversation away from quitting this. Let's see if it happens. :)

----

Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I am unsure what he means could be twitter/facebook or god knows what...

Not jumping to conclusions, but why would he need a conversation to quit twitter/facebook...