Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Bumblefoot

What a great crowd y'all have been every night on this theater tour, such a pleasure to be able to be so close to you all :) Cya tomorrow!

1 hour ago

Bumblefoot

Heeeey, looking for hi-res 'print quality' photos from recent touring, to include with interviews & press... anyone got's? :)

-------

I think I'll send in some of my Ritz/Hamilton pictures... B)

Do it! They'll totally use your pictures. Yours are the best I've seen! :D

I agree, yours are really good :)

Thanks, I really appreciate that everyone loves these pictures. Ron responded to the emails I sent with pictures telling me how much he loves them, and even asked me for specific pictures besides the ones I sent him! :D

Tommy Stinson ‏ @tommy_stinson

I'm so stoked to play with such a great bunch of dudes. Counting my blessings as i count the sheep. Nite.

So good to hear it! :xmassrudolph:

I'm so stoked to play with such a great bunch of dudes. Counting my blessings as i count the sheep. Nite.

Not sure if that is sarcasm or not. I really am glad to hear that considering all the rumours that were flying around after the 2010 tour...

Bumblefoot

Heeeey, looking for hi-res 'print quality' photos from recent touring, to include with interviews & press... anyone got's? :)

-------

Been emailing Bumblefoot back and forth following this Tweet...he really seems to love my pics and is using this one in an upcoming Guitar Digest interview:

6773144180_33c4747b0f_z.jpg

I don't want to post private emails, but he asked me for a few more from The Ritz in full resolution, and he said he'll make sure I get a photo credit in the interview B)

Edited by Powerage5

Bumblefoot

-------

Been emailing Bumblefoot back and forth following this Tweet...he really seems to love my pics and is using this one in an upcoming Guitar Digest interview:

I don't want to post private emails, but he asked me for a few more from The Ritz in full resolution, and he said he'll make sure I get a photo credit in the interview B)

you deserve, they are awesome :D

Bumblefoot

-------

That is so cool! Congratulations :D

Not sure if that is sarcasm or not. I really am glad to hear that considering all the rumours that were flying around after the 2010 tour...

What do you mean?

Bumblefoot ‏ 15

Rehab doc yesterday, hospital waiting room right now, checking in....

Taking pics with med assistant, lol. Blood pressure & pulse are eeexcellent.

No further spinal damage from touring. Starting on new drug therapy.....

Bumblefoot ‏ 15

Rehab doc yesterday, hospital waiting room right now, checking in....

Taking pics with med assistant, lol. Blood pressure & pulse are eeexcellent.

No further spinal damage from touring. Starting on new drug therapy.....

That's great news! Safe to say that he is not having surgery in the near future?

Who is he tallking to and what is a shot girlz?! who's bubbles? haha

Dave Urner (@URNER1) is the owner of PennyLane Entertainment Group and owns bars and clubs across Canada I believe. It was his birthday and I guess Axl celebrated it with him/them? What gunsguy said next post down.

Bubbles is Mike Smith's character on the Trailer Park Boys and Axl is a fan.

This vid might clear it up a bit...maybe...

Edited by KiraMPD

Axl Rose:

"@URNER1 Happy Birthday n' thanx 4 the shot girlz!!"

:D

Who is he tallking to and what is a shot girlz?! who's bubbles? haha

I am pretty sure @URNER1 is the owner of a bar out west that had the girls working for them when GN'R came in and took them on the road, in 2010 the shot girls handed out shots to the crowd at the end of every show. They are nice girls