Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

42 minutes ago, starlight said:

is it just me or as soon as the story about GNR working on new music came out Izzy put out a new song...it seems he's doing that in relation to what the other guys are doing

Do we know the release date? Maybe June 23rd? :P

What is it with Izzy and the weird apostrophe thing, it should be Walk'n song not Walk`n song.

It is actually quite difficult to say, surly it would be better as Walk'in song.

Just say`n :wacko:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Archtop said:

What is it with Izzy and the weird apostrophe thing, it should be Walk'n song not Walk`n song.

It is actually quite difficult to say, surly it would be better as Walk'in song.

Just say`n :wacko:

He is really into it I guess! 

40 minutes ago, James Bond said:

What?

This CSI stuff is getting out of control.

"Anyone notice that Gilby starts with a 'G'? Well so does Guns N' Roses! He's on the tour."

Well from wht I see, He's saying "Big thanks to all the support out there for my music works of the past and present " instead of His new single, its He's done with music/solo or more than that

Or I'm just overthinking N' He's just giving thanks properly like in album since His songs/album mostly released in Itunes

On 6/14/2016 at 0:21 AM, Tyler Drama said:

4ic7jd.jpg

I'm a Frank fan. I've met the guy, I've been about him since day 1, and I'm so happy he's been in the band for 10 years. But dude...

KNOW YOUR OWN BAND'S NAME

it's not HIS band...sooo

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well from wht I see, He's saying "Big thanks to all the support out there for my music works of the past and present " instead of His new single, its He's done with music/solo or more than that

Or I'm just overthinking N' He's just giving thanks properly like in album since His songs/album mostly released in Itunes

"Overthinking."

C'mon now, Axl. ;)

16 hours ago, theconspirator said:

Hey guys. Red Witch Pedals' Facebook just shared this about Fortus. Zoom in on the setlist in the first pic (I did it in the third pic). They are doing slither. Looks like it was recently added since its in sharpie. Prepare for some VR! Also perfect crime is on there. FB_IMG_1466054013171.jpg

Screenshot_20160616-011408.png

Screenshot_20160616-012012.png

Gobsmacked that Slither is being considered in a Gn'R set. I'm looking forward to hearing this. It was of course cool to see Slash and Duff do their versions of CD songs and it was clear that Axl appreciated it. Even so, for Axl to sing a VR song would be a more surprising gesture, since his likes and dislikes often go so deep. If he does do it, it would show that the mental equilibrium he seems to have achieved, and which has likely helped along all that we see now, is going to show positive signs in a lot more things.