Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Yeah he was injured during Mr. Brownstone at the Troubadour show, But I din't expect it to be this bad that he would need screws and all, I thought he just twisted it and would need a bandage for a few days. 

5 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Oh man, poor Axl. Stuck in a cast for the first few shows with Slash in 23 years.

Doesnt this too familiar to You?..... I watch the old interview , Axl said Slash put the cast for Him back then....

d8feb25ffae9bc85979cfb23adbc0e3d.jpg

6 minutes ago, valengf said:

Holy shit. It may have Been when he fell while he was playing Mr.brownstone at the troubadour. He hurt himself obviously i pressume

No, Someone said He is injured when rehearsal

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Funky.Monkey said:

Also, during "Mr. Brownstone," Axl Rose lost his footing and tumbled to the floor. We've received a report that Axl left the Troubadour immediately following the set and may have injured his foot. There's no update on the severity of his injury. 

Wherevdid You get this?

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Doesnt this too familiar to You?..... I watch the old interview , Axl said Slash put the cast for Him back then....

d8feb25ffae9bc85979cfb23adbc0e3d.jpg

No, Someone said He is injured when rehearsal

Even better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DanGnRose said:

Could be Axl fucking with us mind and getting us worries that he's seriously hurt himself..... but really nothings wrong and he sustained no lasting damage after the fall last Friday. .

...or it could be a broken toe and he's not fucking with us...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So over the years, they don't release the music Video for Better, no proper photoshoots, no pro shot clips, but they record Axl's doctor and release it? lol 

At least they gave us something new. 

• Like 3

Well I cannot fuckin' believe it! This can only happen to AXL FUCKING ROSE! It took them 23 years to reunite and he breaks his toe!!! MAN!!! :D :wow:

Edited by nn18
  • Like 2