The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pics-this is what i want to see.gnr playing to a packed house of adoring fans.loved the flag idea :thumbsup:

Don't get used to it when they come to the United States.

Yea that's right, according to you they only sell out in South America and Europe because people there are too poor and too stupid to know what good music is and that GnR had split up. Americans just know the perfect balance, because according to you, they know that Axl is a fascist that destroyed the original band, and that they know that Ke$ha and T-Pain are good artists that do it all for the love of music. God America is such a great country for music, thank god they dont sell out most GnR shows. I mean can you imagine a world where the U.S didnt sell out shows to the Pussy Cat Dolls and Larry the Cable guy! That would be awful, as would the youth stop listening to the Black Eye Peas and Fallout boy! And the only youth that knows that Fall out boy isnt good, they listen to Death/Metalcore, you know the one were they try to be the best at their instrument and then form a band that sounds like a cellphone recording(But I still like the shows). God GeorgeGlass would America do without you?

+1 basically sums up alot of the misconceptions people outside the states have about GNR fans in the states.

Man, these kind of moments makes it really worthwhile supporting this band for all these years, the good times and even the frustrating ones. Every step forward they take in this current worldtour, the better it gets. It just doesn't stop. :heart:

You are the best, Bumblefuck!!! :heart:

I attended the concert. It was great! But there were several problems...

First, that PREMIUM place is a total rip off. The arena map indicated a very small premium section. Truth is, is was about half of the floor. in addition, they allowed more people in than they should. Greedy bastards.

Some seats were way better than staying in the floor.

The crowd was awesome. But I fell like punching every damn smoker in their face.

The band is playing great. The setlist was nice. But I guess we do not deserve surprises as the Japs do...

I was expecting an additional encore after that incredible flag.

Axl did not speak with the audience... "Hello Brasilia" doesn't count...

MY HIGHLIGHT: DJ ASHBA. That guy is incredible. None of the other band mates connected with the audience like he did. I'm not saying that the other guys were not nice... You could see they were enjoying the concert (not sure about Axl)....

But Mr. Ashba was something else! The charisma of this man has the size of sun.

I attended the concert. It was great! But there were several problems...

First, that PREMIUM place is a total rip off. The arena map indicated a very small premium section. Truth is, is was about half of the floor. in addition, they allowed more people in than they should. Greedy bastards.

Some seats were way better than staying in the floor.

The crowd was awesome. But I fell like punching every damn smoker in their face.

The band is playing great. The setlist was nice. But I guess we do not deserve surprises as the Japs do...

I was expecting an additional encore after that incredible flag.

Axl did not speak with the audience... "Hello Brasilia" doesn't count...

MY HIGHLIGHT: DJ ASHBA. That guy is incredible. None of the other band mates connected with the audience like he did. I'm not saying that the other guys were not nice... You could see they were enjoying the concert (not sure about Axl)....

Awesome you had a great time! However, in response to some of your issues...

-The premium issue probably resulted from the venue not having exact specifications of the size of the stage at the time the chart was posted. Not to mention, seating charts are hardly ever accurately proportioned...

-Can't really expect surprises on the first night of a leg; look at Taipei and Winnipeg. As the tour goes on, the shows will get more interesting.

yup, its somethin isnt it?

hope you all had a blast :D

I wonder what's up with Axl not sayin' anything at all. That is strange.....

Yeah, especially with that monster flag right in front of him. Must have been a bit disappointing to the fans. But I guess there was some good reason for it we just don't know. Bumble said everything that can be said. Good enough for me. :rolleyes:

I had a f^%$#in BLAST!! The crowd was insane!! I wanted to thank all of you for coming out to support us! THE FLAG BLEW ME AWAY!!!! HOLY F^$%K!!!! Many, many thanx To each and everyone of you for making this for us! I heard it took you all over a week to pain and costed 1000.00! I'll never forget it!

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

I had a f^%$#in BLAST!! The crowd was insane!! I wanted to thank all of you for coming out to support us! THE FLAG BLEW ME AWAY!!!! HOLY F^$%K!!!! Many, many thanx To each and everyone of you for making this for us! I heard it took you all over a week to pain and costed 1000.00! I'll never forget it!

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

True DJ! They worked hard for that! But you deserve and WE LOVE YOU! :wub: Thanks for coming to Brazil and make our dream came true! :)

Edited by Caroline