10 years old gem sees light of day: Estranged

longcat

:violin: Yeah here I am again.

Look, the hoarders and wannabe traders (who in this thread tried to make everyone believe it is real...) are trying to fool the GnR base with this clip of a cover band. They also try to get money for it now I heard, so I wanted to warn again.

Even a moderator here fell for it, pathetic. Luckily it is dismissed as a fake in other places, which it is, 100%. Only on this forum people actually believe it is Axl singing and the band playing.

The same people who traded a fake Dead Flowers Gilby-Axl thing which I posted in the multis thread, are pushing this clip of a cover band. Do not give them money for this.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, the hoarders and wannabe traders (who in this thread tried to make everyone believe it is real...) are trying to fool the GnR base with this clip of a cover band. They also try to get money for it now I heard, so I wanted to warn again.

Even a moderator here fell for it, pathetic. Luckily it is dismissed as a fake in other places, which it is, 100%. Only on this forum people actually believe it is Axl singing and the band playing.

The same people who traded a fake Dead Flowers Gilby-Axl thing which I posted in the multis thread, are pushing this clip of a cover band. Do not give them money for this.

:thumbsup:

Let the people believe. I bought a Chinese Democracy Promo Single CD off eBay. It could well be fake, but I believe it to be genuine and I'm happy to have it. Jesus, it's only a clip of fucking Estranged... whether it's real of not, it doesn't really matter. This has less value than the multitracks, but if it is real, it's cool.

And if you're 100% real it isn't, then prove it instead of calling us pathetic and being a bitch about it. If it is fake, fair enough, that's slightly disappointing but I won't have missed anything. Nobody has fucking gave anyone money for this so either stay here and post or just go, but don't attempt a dramatic vigilante return every few days to "warn the people".

GAWSH.

Sounds like Axl to me. I'd be interested to hear the whole recording.

Interesting... sounds cool.

Sounds pretty amazing! Hopefully, we will be able to listen to the whole thing soon!

Defo Sounds Like Axl. And If thats Finck, then Its Great Guitar playing Imo.

That is definately Axl,

Guessing it's Robin on guitar, since it's supposedly from 1999, when only Robin and Paul were in the picture guitar-wise. (Plus the descrition states it's Robin...so yeah)

Won't be a touch on the original, but definately would love to hear this in it's entirety

Sounds like Axl. Since its just a demo, he doesn't seem to be putting much emotion into it.

Sounds great. Guitars sound better than Slash's.

Great Stuff. I bet all these cocksuckers criticizing Finck can't do any better.

It's Axl.

Interesting. Very interesting. Would love to hear more.

Why wouldn't it be Axl?

again, if you think it's not Axl, you don't deserve your ears.

I think it's pretty obvious that it's him and that year would match up since he was singing like that back then.

IMO its Axl.

listen to TWAT 1999 demo. same sound.

How can anyone say that isn't Axl?

Sounds great, IMO, by the way.

I'd like to hear more.

That's Axl. I believe this clip is in fact real.

Edited by eduardo_gnr

I'm confident that is Axl. But we'll probably never know for sure.

well, it's axl for sure.

With that said I think its a real leak along with the fact i think its Axl.

I don't know what ot think. Doesn't really sound like Axl, but Axl ddin't sound like himself in 2000 with the mickey mouse pitchy voice.

lol

Edited by eduardo_gnr

Holy fuck!!! I just love Fink's style!!! I don't care if it's considered as low skilled or whatever internet guitar heroes call it, I just LOVE his playing style. Same with Slash, of whom those same 'experts' always used to claim that his playing was not technical enough. Love them both! Axl has a 'feel' for always finding the right guitarist for every GNR era. rock3

I lol'd on this.

I did as well.

Coming from a viking fuck who thinks taking a shower is uncool, and a wizzkid who plays Harry Potter videogames on Friday- and Saturday night....I can live with the 2 of you lol'ing. :thumbsup:

Edited by Roy79

LLL is the same guy who says Bumblefoot just decided to play the General for him.

Not exactly credible if you ask me.

When did I say that cupcake? Quote me. I never said anything about Bumble playing anything to me.

Keep trying to fool the GnR base with your fake material, asking money for them through your buddies. You ain't got shit to trade and you can't fool them into tading either. Have fun listening to your fake Dead Flowers track you thought was real. Just like you want to make people believe this coverband is GnR.

Butthurt because I stopped you and your friends getting money for bullshit tracks?