2011 GN'R Rumors

ManetsBR

By come back, I mean come back as Dexter, he may check the forum sometimes, and even post under a different name.

No, I don't see that happen. If he comes back, you will know who you are dealing with, I guess. Posting under a different name is not Axl like (I think).

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gunns5, I got a message that someone here was pretending to be me allegedly, so I checked it out, got nothing to do so why not share some info.

ITW2012, it is open for interpretation yes.

But I know the background coloring, one being that Bumble thinks GnR music is pretty much trash which he has no problem saying privately in the right company.

Young_Gun, when it was clear to Axl that Azoff wanted to rush through CD promotion half assed so he could work on his main target, reunion, and Axl knew he couldn't do anything about it legally, that's when he disappeared.

Around July 2008 if I remember correctly, it was already clear to him.

From what I gather Finck was dropped hints Slash was coming back after CD was out, by Azoff and his minions.

Obviously Finck didn't believe that but used that as an excuse to cut himself loose.

During that time GnR was inactive anyway, so he did his own thing away from the bull that was going on with Azoff and Axl. Azoff then dropped hints to Axl that Robin wanted to leave (which Axl didn't believe too I am sure, but the ones around him sure wanted to believe it) and when Finck was available again he was not called upon anymore and there were auditions going on.

He lives in his own magical world so it didn't phase him.

ITW2012, there are 28 finished songs and dozens unfinished, similar stuff as what you have heard on CD, although a few are much heavier.

Out of Johnny Walker, time's up I guess, have a nice one.

Man if all of this is true and I'm not saying it is how sad. Its believable though. Axl always wanted to prove he could do it without Slash in the band so you know he wanted to release music. Too bad about Bucket and Robin as well. I know I've read elsewhere that Axl has tried to get Bucket back several times and I fully believe that.

Edited by tange

Hopefully you're referring to youthinkso and not me when you say that.

First of all, from what I've heard of the infamous BBA, he hates the current line-up. I love them.

Second, this is youthinkso's first post on here. He's obviously a cover up of somebody that presently is on this board or has been on this board before.

I was talking about the other guy, not about you... sorry.

we should ask ron

No. He's on tour mode right now and he shouldn't be bothered with all this nonsense going on.

But I know the background coloring, one being that Bumble thinks GnR music is pretty much trash which he has no problem saying privately in the right company.

That's not true at all. Like Ron himself said, the silliest thing I've heard in a long time.

You can call me whatever you want, but you're no more than an attention whore saying shit out loud. I won't bother Ron with this kind of stuff, but people like you don't deserve to get attention from Axl or Ron. They don't need to come here personally telling us that you're lying... people that really know Ron outside of these GNR boards know he ain't that guy you're trying to make him to be. You're simply showing us what the voices in your head are saying to you. And that ain't pretty. Like gunsguy said, cut the shit already.

No. He's on tour mode right now and he shouldn't be bothered with all this nonsense going on.

I disagree entirely. “Bumblefoot”deserves to be informed of these claims so he can either accept them or rubbish them outright. As we've seen in the past the longer rash claims are allowed to linger the greater they become in terms of magnitude.

Edited by Chinese Destruction

I disagree entirely. “Bumblefoot”deserves to be informed of these claims so he can either accept them or rubbish them outright. As we've seen in the past the longer rash claims are allowed to linger the greater they become in terms of magnitude.

There's no such a thing to be greater in terms of magniture - it's simply bullshit. Nothin' else. I don't know why that guy's still around. He should be banned once for all. He ain't an insider, he's some other guy saying shit out loud. To quote Bumblefoot's Some Other Guy lyrics: For all that bad attention - for that I got no patience. Leave him alone.

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Bumble doesn't seem too pleased with Axl.

Ron left the stage for 5 songs at Monkey Rock / Sturgis and then there was his FB message where he poked fun at Axl:

"songs need to be written, jammed, recorded, tweaked, re-worked, re-recorded, mixed, re-mixed, mastered, re-mastered, art, new art, label approval, a game plan from the label that Axl approves"

Ron left the stage for 5 songs at Monkey Rock / Sturgis and then there was his FB message where he poked fun at Axl:

"songs need to be written, jammed, recorded, tweaked, re-worked, re-recorded, mixed, re-mixed, mastered, re-mastered, art, new art, label approval, a game plan from the label that Axl approves"

He saw the fans throwing shit at them and things got a bit ugly. He said he was angry then and it's over now. Oh, and who said that he poked fun at Axl? It has more to do with producers and record company than anything else. Stop saying things that you don't know and that goes for you as well - cut the shit already.

He saw the fans throwing shit at them and things got a bit ugly. He said he was angry then and it's over now. Oh, and who said that he poked fun at Axl? It has more to do with producers and record company than anything else. Stop saying things that you don't know and that goes for you as well - cut the shit already.

Use your illusion Bruno. It sounds like he's making fun of Axl to me.

There's no such a thing to be greater in terms of magniture - it's simply bullshit. Nothin' else. I don't know why that guy's still around. He should be banned once for all. He ain't an insider, he's some other guy saying shit out loud. To quote Bumblefoot's Some Other Guy lyrics: For all that bad attention - for that I got no patience. Leave him alone.

If a suggestion so sinister is allowed to go unchallenged it will intensify and inevitably develop an unreasoned prejudice against Bumblefoot. Might even pick up some media attention seeing as the latter generally love to divulge in this sort of thing.

Stop pretending to be Thal's Lord Protector. Nobody buys it. There's point in portraying this harmonious image to keep Ron content. The reality is that there's been quite a radical claim made about him, therefore he should address it, otherwise it'll be allowed to linger as I said before. When you think about it, despite your soppy attempts, what I'm trying to put across is a lot more considerate of Bumblefoot and his position within GN'R than your suggestions to simply ignore ignore ignore.

Edited by Chinese Destruction

If a suggestion so sinister is allowed to go unchallenged it will intensify and inevitably develop an unreasoned prejudice against “Bumblefoot”. Might even pick up some media attention seeing as the latter generally love to divulge in this sort of thing.

Stop pretending to be Thal's Lord Protector. Nobody buys it. There's point in portraying this harmonious image to keep Ron content. The reality is that there's been quite a radical claim made about him, therefore he should address it, otherwise it'll be allowed to linger as I said before. When you think about it, despite your soppy attempts, what I'm trying to put across is a lot more considerate of “Bumblefoot” and his position within GN'R than your suggestions to simply ignore ignore ignore.

Giving these fake insiders any sort of credit by having Bumblefoot address it is ridiculous. The person making this up has absolutely no credit and having anyone official address it would just perpetuate the issue, more and more people will decide they should start making crap up.

It doesn't matter anyway for me. At least it'll be more entertainment, this forum is getting slow. :shrugs:

Edited by AbominableHoman

If a suggestion so sinister is allowed to go unchallenged it will intensify and inevitably develop an unreasoned prejudice against “Bumblefoot”. Might even pick up some media attention seeing as the latter generally love to divulge in this sort of thing.

Stop pretending to be Thal's Lord Protector. Nobody buys it. There's point in portraying this harmonious image to keep Ron content. The reality is that there's been quite a radical claim made about him, therefore he should address it, otherwise it'll be allowed to linger as I said before. When you think about it, despite your soppy attempts, what I'm trying to put across is a lot more considerate of “Bumblefoot” and his position within GN'R than your suggestions to simply ignore ignore ignore.

He already addressed a few ridiculous claims and we know that. There's no point in showing him since this is a fucking lie. He even said to a forum member that this is the silliest thing he's seen around, right? Someone already contacted him. Get over it. The media won't come here to post this kind of bullshit... he answered some of these claims in the past and if needed he'll answer again. That's it. That bad attention makes him sick, makes me sick and every fan of the band sick. It's clear how morons wanna destroy this band's image but they'll fail again and again. Ashba, Ron, Frank, Dizzy... they're all great guys, great human beings and they enjoy being in the band. Axl said only good things about them, he could even share the GNR brand with them in the future. These claims have no backup - I could register under a "IknowTheTruth" nickname and post the same kind of bullshit over and over - that doesn't make it true. Stop trying to bother band members with these false claims about Bumblefoot - they all proved to be false in some way.

lmao, no it doesn't

Talking about rumors...from newgnr

Robin F~

I'm the same guy who posted that back in 07'.

Anyway, I appreciate the thread but this type of thing really isn't necessary. I don't need a "worship me" thread. laugh2 I'm a fan just like you all. The only difference being I know and have and worked with the majority of the band at one point or another. Plus, I've heard alot of songs that didn't make the album due to my position and relationship with the guys.

For all of you sending me private messages: I appreciate all the questions and props you guys are giving, but I can't divulge certain things cos that wouldn't be right to Axl, Dizzwald or the rest of the band. I don't mind sharing a few lyrics or some minor details as long as shit doesn't get to personal, confidential, or offensive.

Peace.

One more thing that I feel compelled to say: I AM NOT looking to "trade" or "wheel and deal" for any previously unreleased songs from GNR. I have received NUMEROUS emails and private messages asking if I'd be willing to trade songs that have not been released and my answer to all of you is "NO".

I'm not trying to make enemies here or "hoard" anything. I not only consider these GNR bandmembers acquaintences, I consider many of them to be good friends as well. So, I would never put out their material in an unauthorized way. Sharing a few lyrics and information with other diehard fans is one thing, betraying these friends is another, and I'm not interested.

So please .. regardless of what you claim to have or know, I sincerely don't care. It will not prompt me to upload their material illegally. I appreciate all of your understanding.

Peace.

What songs (unreleased) have you heard and can you describe each one? Thanks

Not to give you a generic answer, but that's a tough question ...

Early 2000s there were so many ideas floating around under specific working titles, it would be nearly impossible to tell you everything that I heard. As stated previously, I always like the songs 'Atlas' and 'Forgotten'. Atlas is glam rock with this funky disco beat to it. Alot of influences going on in the song, but I'd like to hear what a polished studio version of it sounds like.

Forgotten is dark and bluesy. This is one of Axl's babies. Dark like 'Sorry', but a more of a rocker. The demo that I have has a sweet ass Robin Finck solo.

The song that most of you know as Scraped had a working title of Lies that they Tell You. The demo sounds alot more raw and agressive than the studio cut did. I really liked this song back in the day.

about the US tour

The reason for the uncertainty has nothing to do with low ticket sales or interest. Guns still have the ability to sell, especially in major markets. The issues have to do with legal shit. I'm not trying to be vague, it's just that it's not my place to talk about these things, especially with so many legal areas still unresolved. Personally, I think we'll see a number of US shows. Enjoy what you can.

For all those calling me "fake insider" and other bs, believe what you wish. I just find it funny that you would call me a liar in public and then in PMs you ask me for info or unreleased tracks.

I'm just trying to share what info I can with other fans. If you wish to disregard, that's your decision.

about Atlas

You either have no idea what glam is or you've never heard a Zeppelin or modern day Pink Floyd song. It's glam through and through with a killer disco beat. Once it's finally released, I'll gladly accept your apology. I don't hold grudges.

Giving these fake insiders any sort of credit by having Bumblefoot address it is ridiculous. The person making this up has absolutely no credit and having anyone official address it would just perpetuate the issue, more and more people will decide they should start making crap up.

It's funny how some people think that a fake insider should have gotten Bumblefoot's or Axl's attention. This is really, really silly.

Talking about rumors...from newgnr

Robin F~

I'm the same guy who posted that back in 07'.

Anyway, I appreciate the thread but this type of thing really isn't necessary. I don't need a "worship me" thread. laugh2 I'm a fan just like you all. The only difference being I know and have and worked with the majority of the band at one point or another. Plus, I've heard alot of songs that didn't make the album due to my position and relationship with the guys.

For all of you sending me private messages: I appreciate all the questions and props you guys are giving, but I can't divulge certain things cos that wouldn't be right to Axl, Dizzwald or the rest of the band. I don't mind sharing a few lyrics or some minor details as long as shit doesn't get to personal, confidential, or offensive.

Peace.

One more thing that I feel compelled to say: I AM NOT looking to "trade" or "wheel and deal" for any previously unreleased songs from GNR. I have received NUMEROUS emails and private messages asking if I'd be willing to trade songs that have not been released and my answer to all of you is "NO".

I'm not trying to make enemies here or "hoard" anything. I not only consider these GNR bandmembers acquaintences, I consider many of them to be good friends as well. So, I would never put out their material in an unauthorized way. Sharing a few lyrics and information with other diehard fans is one thing, betraying these friends is another, and I'm not interested.

So please .. regardless of what you claim to have or know, I sincerely don't care. It will not prompt me to upload their material illegally. I appreciate all of your understanding.

Peace.

What songs (unreleased) have you heard and can you describe each one? Thanks

Not to give you a generic answer, but that's a tough question ...

Early 2000s there were so many ideas floating around under specific working titles, it would be nearly impossible to tell you everything that I heard. As stated previously, I always like the songs 'Atlas' and 'Forgotten'. Atlas is glam rock with this funky disco beat to it. Alot of influences going on in the song, but I'd like to hear what a polished studio version of it sounds like.

Forgotten is dark and bluesy. This is one of Axl's babies. Dark like 'Sorry', but a more of a rocker. The demo that I have has a sweet ass Robin Finck solo.

The song that most of you know as Scraped had a working title of Lies that they Tell You. The demo sounds alot more raw and agressive than the studio cut did. I really liked this song back in the day.

about the US tour

The reason for the uncertainty has nothing to do with low ticket sales or interest. Guns still have the ability to sell, especially in major markets. The issues have to do with legal shit. I'm not trying to be vague, it's just that it's not my place to talk about these things, especially with so many legal areas still unresolved. Personally, I think we'll see a number of US shows. Enjoy what you can.

For all those calling me "fake insider" and other bs, believe what you wish. I just find it funny that you would call me a liar in public and then in PMs you ask me for info or unreleased tracks.

I'm just trying to share what info I can with other fans. If you wish to disregard, that's your decision.

about Atlas

You either have no idea what glam is or you've never heard a Zeppelin or modern day Pink Floyd song. It's glam through and through with a killer disco beat. Once it's finally released, I'll gladly accept your apology. I don't hold grudges.

Holy shit.

He already addressed a few ridiculous claims and we know that. There's no point in showing him since this is a fucking lie. He even said to a forum member that this is the silliest thing he's seen around, right? Someone already contacted him. Get over it.

Look. I am well aware that what this guy has suggested probably carries very little legitimacy. BUT, you'd be surprised at the number of users who have probably taken this guy's word as gospel and therefore developed (even a subconscious) prejudice towards “Bumblefoot”. I support Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal and his association with GN'R. Don't you get that? I am also mature enough to realize however that no degree of ridicule from board members is enough to de-legitimize these (let's be honest) substantial claims. It requires a credible perspective from a member of camp GN'R. Thus I can't see a problem with Ron (or somebody else with validity to comment) publicly addressing these comments within the confinements of the forum so as to eradicate these (likely) farcical claims. This is the perfect opportunity to put to bed a lot of nonsense once and for all (such as lyric snippets, release plans, how certain guys departed etc.).

I don't think he'll ever come back here.

probably not like the time he was chatting with the fans on all the boards but maybe in some other way

Like to yell at a mod?

:lol:

By come back, I mean come back as Dexter, he may check the forum sometimes, and even post under a different name.

I don't know about posting but you would be surprised by who views the forums.

From NewGNR.com

From what I've heard through some of my band contacts, 2011 should be a very cool year for the fans. Axl really wants to get Chinese Democracy's follow-up out there, they'd like to tour the US (unfortunately lawsuits may prevent them), and we may even get that remix CD album bundled with an official DVD release that they're working on.

Also, don't be surprised if you hear a previously unreleased song or 2 played live for the first time. From what I hear, Axl is wanting to test the waters. Keep your fingers crossed that it is either "Forgotten" or Atlas Shrugged". Whatever it is, you can be sure that it will be sweeeeeeeet!

Same guy who posted that on Here Today Gone To Hell back in the beggining of 2007:

To all the haters : I'm sorry for you not sorry for me. You don't know who you can trust now or who to believe.

Remember these words when the album comes out.

I'm out of here

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=42170.msg851905#msg851905

That's also the same person who posted the part from Zodiac.

We'll see...

This guy was talking about an album release in 2007, it didn't come out in 2007 - so why is he credible?

You're one of the biggest idiots on the forum.

Why would he be poking fun at Axl? Ron chose and chooses to be a part of GN'R, if he wasn't down with how things go he'd leave.

You're intentionally reading things into this to start and spread shit (as usual)... like a fucking loser.

You're one of the biggest idiots on the forum.

Why would he be poking fun at Axl? Ron chose and chooses to be a part of GN'R, if he wasn't down with how things go he'd leave.

You're intentionally reading things into this to start and spread shit (as usual)... like a fucking loser.

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Why not make fun of Axl? You make fun of friends and family don't you? That is to say, you joke around with them? Why does that seem so unusual to you? You are quite the jackass.

BTW, did he really leave the stage at Sturgis for five songs?

Edited by Spike Killer

Brain, Pitman and everyone else has remixed chinese democracy,

This is hardly news.

I've fucking remixed Chinese Democracy.

you have a point!

What point is that?

still, this thread is just paradise for wannabe insiders. if any thread has ever needed to be closed, it's this.

Thankfully this thread is called "2011 GN'R Rumors"

Holy shit, you seem like a complete jackass.

From Guns N' FN' Roses:

EARLY GN'R XMAS PRESENT BRAIN REMIX LEAK

A clip of a Brain remix of madagascar. I am leaking this as it is what i consider it to have the least value out of all my GN'R songs.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HFeF7Nu4/Madagascar_BRAIN.html

please email me here: trenorebmun55@gmail.com if you would like to trade.

I don't know if it's real, I'm downloading it right now.

EDIT: I could have done it using the Multitracks. Don't waste your time downloading this.

Edited by ManetsBR