2011 GN'R Rumors

ManetsBR

Bumble doesn't seem too pleased with Axl.

Ron left the stage for 5 songs at Monkey Rock / Sturgis and then there was his FB message where he poked fun at Axl:

"songs need to be written, jammed, recorded, tweaked, re-worked, re-recorded, mixed, re-mixed, mastered, re-mastered, art, new art, label approval, a game plan from the label that Axl approves"

He saw the fans throwing shit at them and things got a bit ugly. He said he was angry then and it's over now. Oh, and who said that he poked fun at Axl? It has more to do with producers and record company than anything else. Stop saying things that you don't know and that goes for you as well - cut the shit already.

Use your illusion Bruno. It sounds like he's making fun of Axl to me.

You're one of the biggest idiots on the forum.

Why would he be poking fun at Axl? Ron chose and chooses to be a part of GN'R, if he wasn't down with how things go he'd leave.

You're intentionally reading things into this to start and spread shit (as usual)... like a fucking loser.

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Why not make fun of Axl? You make fun of friends and family don't you? That is to say, you joke around with them? Why does that seem so unusual to you? You are quite the jackass.

BTW, did he really leave the stage at Sturgis for five songs?

He did. It was just his reaction to the waiting situation at the time. He cleared that up in an interview and said he shouldn't go on stage before Axl is ready or something to that effect.

Edited by Rovim

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brain, Pitman and everyone else has remixed chinese democracy,

This is hardly news.

I've fucking remixed Chinese Democracy.

you have a point!

What point is that?

still, this thread is just paradise for wannabe insiders. if any thread has ever needed to be closed, it's this.

Thankfully this thread is called "2011 GN'R Rumors"

Holy shit, you seem like a complete jackass.

RUmors I have no problem with. persons running around pretending to be in the know and claiming bullshit about Bumblefoot are a different story.

He did. It was just his reaction to the waiting situation at the time. He cleared that up in an interview and said he shouldn't go on stage before Axl is ready or something to that effect.

Actually this is what Ron said:

"Gotta be honest - I was sooooooo beyond pissed I had to walk off, have a chat with management and folks about right and wrong and what I can and can't be a part of, and sat out a few songs until I cooled down before the anger really got the best of me. It's not just an 'audience' - everyone's got a story why they're there that night, the tickets aren't cheap, people traveled from far, they deserve not just a show but a show of appreciation and respect. Fashionably late is one thing, but leaving the audience with nothing out in the cold for 2 hours til they're throwing bottles and boo and chant bullshit isn't cool, isn't 'rock n roll', there's nothing good about it, it's just abusive. If there was a technical problem, someone should have told the crowd, and we should have had something going on video-wise or performance-wise to keep everyone's spirits up. My two cents."

:sleeper: All the excitment is killing me!

Bullshit rumour after bullshit rumour...

You're a mod.

shit, yea! :thumbsup:

:sleeper: All the excitment is killing me!

Bullshit rumour after bullshit rumour...

Cheer up! I'm sure we'll have some positive news to look forward to soon as in "a week or so." :laugh:

I doubt it..

When there is no information, they whine like someone owes them a billion dollars stolen from their cute mom.

And when factual information is given, they whine they don't like what they hear.

I'll leave you with the usual informative threads about Axl's moustache and what not.

Have a nice one. Oh yeah, don't forget The Watch ;)

When there is no information, they whine like someone owes them a billion dollars stolen from their cute mom.

And when factual information is given, they whine they don't like what they hear.

I'll leave you with the usual informative threads about Axl's moustache and what not.

Have a nice one. Oh yeah, don't forget The Watch ;)

Don't hit your ass on the way out.

OK, thanks for sharing your knowledge. The fact is that you don't really said anything we didn't know yet. It's not new to anyone that Ron would rather write his own stuff and release it instead of releasing the Bucket/Brain/Finck stuff. And that's basically all the "news" you said. Apart from that, you only made a theory on things we already knew too, which has been done here like since... forever.

Edited by ManetsBR

After demolition said that about Sorry and was recently proven to be truth, people are all like:

"Oh and don't forget The Strange"

"Oh and don't forget The Watch"

"And they say the stars don't look the same

I may have changed yet I have my soul to claim"

"Whether or not you believe that the position and relationship of the sun

Be rest assured that the zodiac has begun"

I'm gonna make something up too.

Edited by ManetsBR

Do some of you guys just like to see that you posted something? Why don't you go help your buddy Andre score some fake leaks and let this fake insider say whatever they want to say. Some of us enjoy reading this over "Cool Story Bro" anyway. Chan is calling for you, seriously. Hell, you guys are allowed to say whatever you want, over and over, in exactly the same way, and on multiple forums.... I think youthinkso should be permitted to say whatever they want also.

Bumble doesn't seem too pleased with Axl.

Ron left the stage for 5 songs at Monkey Rock / Sturgis and then there was his FB message where he poked fun at Axl:

"songs need to be written, jammed, recorded, tweaked, re-worked, re-recorded, mixed, re-mixed, mastered, re-mastered, art, new art, label approval, a game plan from the label that Axl approves"

He saw the fans throwing shit at them and things got a bit ugly. He said he was angry then and it's over now. Oh, and who said that he poked fun at Axl? It has more to do with producers and record company than anything else. Stop saying things that you don't know and that goes for you as well - cut the shit already.

Use your illusion Bruno. It sounds like he's making fun of Axl to me.

You're one of the biggest idiots on the forum.

Why would he be poking fun at Axl? Ron chose and chooses to be a part of GN'R, if he wasn't down with how things go he'd leave.

You're intentionally reading things into this to start and spread shit (as usual)... like a fucking loser.

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Why not make fun of Axl? You make fun of friends and family don't you? That is to say, you joke around with them? Why does that seem so unusual to you? You are quite the jackass.

You think that's the way this poster meant it? Like Ron was just having a little fun?

Why don't you check out his other negative, bull-shit posts, before you rush to his defense -jackass.

You think that's the way this poster meant it? Like Ron was just having a little fun?

Why don't you check out his other negative, bull-shit posts, before you rush to his defense -jackass.

I don't really need to read his other posts. You're the one who called him "one of the forum's biggest idiots". That's not really a nice thing to say - and judging from you response - I'd say that's about the extent of your ability to argue. I have no idea how he posts. But this isn't about how his posts - it's about how you post. And unfortunately your posts lack intellect and class. Have a nice day.

"Gotta be honest - I was sooooooo beyond pissed I had to walk off, have a chat with management and folks about right and wrong and what I can and can't be a part of, and sat out a few songs until I cooled down before the anger really got the best of me. It's not just an 'audience' - everyone's got a story why they're there that night, the tickets aren't cheap, people traveled from far, they deserve not just a show but a show of appreciation and respect. Fashionably late is one thing, but leaving the audience with nothing out in the cold for 2 hours til they're throwing bottles and boo and chant bullshit isn't cool, isn't 'rock n roll', there's nothing good about it, it's just abusive. If there was a technical problem, someone should have told the crowd, and we should have had something going on video-wise or performance-wise to keep everyone's spirits up. My two cents."

That is really awesome. It's nice to see a member of Guns N' Roses address such issues.

I don't really need to read his other posts. You're the one who called him "one of the forum's biggest idiots". That's not really a nice thing to say - and judging from you response - I'd say that's about the extent of your ability to argue. I have no idea how he posts. But this isn't about how his posts - it's about how you post. And unfortunately your posts lack intellect and class. Have a nice day.

That is really awesome. It's nice to see a member of Guns N' Roses address such issues.

Bumble gave a radio interview explaining that after the Sturgis show,he learned to not go up on stage before all the members of the band are ready to perform. It wasn't that big of a deal really.

My post wasn't directed to you, so why don't you mind your own business.

Edited by axl8302