THE OFFICIAL DEC 01/2010 Townsville, QLD (Australia) @ Reid Park Update Thread

gunsguy

For me the highlight sitting at home was this picture:

gnrbow.jpg

Hightovoltage

Fucking the best group shot in a VERY long time :thumbsup:

Sitting home my ass, and sure it's your favorite! Man the turnover in this band is unreal.

Fuck off cupcake. I bet you've never even seen the band play live.

Anyway seems to be another great show for the boys!!!! im so proud of the band at the moment!

did you look at the picture? :rolleyes:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put some pics up on Facebook. Encore was don't cry and paradise city. If anyone bitches about the set I will stab them. Show ended at midnight, well past their curfew. Crowd absolutely frothed.. Was a really great vibe and show, had an amazing night! Dj and BBF were crowd favourites and the same people screaming about the late start were screaming about how much they loved it.... Woo! Home and bed for me, absolutely exhausted. Someone can get the pics off my book and post them up or add me and you'll see them- Facebook.com/highvoltageacdc

I'm sorry, but not covering Whole Lotta Rosie in Australia of all places, is very disappointing.

Edit - The pics are insane. Everyone, but Bumblefoot (it looks like he is channeling Jesus) especially, look iout of this world and whoever posted those comments about Axl's looks in the airport pics have to eat their words, looking at how good he looks in these.

Edited by The Archer

I put some pics up on Facebook. Encore was don't cry and paradise city. If anyone bitches about the set I will stab them. Show ended at midnight, well past their curfew. Crowd absolutely frothed.. Was a really great vibe and show, had an amazing night! Dj and BBF were crowd favourites and the same people screaming about the late start were screaming about how much they loved it.... Woo! Home and bed for me, absolutely exhausted. Someone can get the pics off my book and post them up or add me and you'll see them- Facebook.com/highvoltageacdc

I'm sorry, but not covering Whole Lotta Rosie in Australia of all places, is very disappointing.

were you there?

were you there?

What the fish???

No, I wasn't there. But it makes me happy whenever I hear one of my two most favorite frontmen and one of my two most favorite bands, covering what I consider to be the best song ever sung by the other of my two most favorite frontmen and doing pretty much a better job than the current line up of the other of my two most favorite bands.

If they can play WLR everywhere else and do a terrific job of it, why shouldn't they play it in Australia? I'm sure the Oz crowds would only be thrilled to hear Axl and GNR doing a fine tribute to Bon Scott and AC/DC.

were you there?

What the fish???

No, I wasn't there. But it makes me happy whenever I hear one of my two most favorite frontmen and one of my two most favorite bands, covering what I consider to be the best song ever sung by the other of my two most favorite frontmen and doing pretty much a better job than the current line up of the other of my two most favorite bands.

If they can play WLR everywhere else and do a terrific job of it, why shouldn't they play it in Australia? I'm sure the Oz crowds would only be thrilled to hear Axl and GNR doing a fine tribute to Bon Scott and AC/DC.

Sure, there are more shows maybe the crowds will hear it

What's up with the last picture of the band and Gunsguy being pasted over Dizzy, did I miss something? :lol:

thanks, it was bugging me I couldn't tell who was replaced by gg.

You're kidding right?

If you read it as a a snide comment on Guns N' roses having more members (and not the ones that they want) than the classic lineup purists would like to see, it doesn't look like anyone is kidding.

I thought AC/DC were Scottish the last time I checked??

Nope, they're an aussie band, I think Brian Johnson is a scott though?

Angus & Mal were born in Glasgow and Bon Scott was from Kirriemuir (only about 30 mins North from me) but moved to Oz when they were still kids. Brian is from Dunston in Gateshead in the Northeast of England.