THE OFFICIAL DEC 01/2010 Townsville, QLD (Australia) @ Reid Park Update Thread

gunsguy

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to be fair to the people bitching about the late start- we weren't allowed to take water in, security up the front had barely any water, you could only buy it in cups and they cost 4 dollars- combine that with tropical heat and humidity, it's no surprise people were a bit miffed with the wait. I know we expect it, but 2 hours with no water in extreme heat is hard on a crowd. It wasn't that people didnt want to wait to see them, it was just really hard to breathe at times from the heat... But yeah, crowd was won over once they kicked off. New songs went down a treat too. :)

And to be fair to the people bitching about the late start- we weren't allowed to take water in, security up the front had barely any water, you could only buy it in cups and they cost 4 dollars- combine that with tropical heat and humidity, it's no surprise people were a bit miffed with the wait. I know we expect it, but 2 hours with no water in extreme heat is hard on a crowd. It wasn't that people didnt want to wait to see them, it was just really hard to breathe at times from the heat... But yeah, crowd was won over once they kicked off. New songs went down a treat too. :)

LOL South American Tour was just like this.

I put some pics up on Facebook. Encore was don't cry and paradise city. If anyone bitches about the set I will stab them. Show ended at midnight, well past their curfew. Crowd absolutely frothed.. Was a really great vibe and show, had an amazing night! Dj and BBF were crowd favourites and the same people screaming about the late start were screaming about how much they loved it.... Woo! Home and bed for me, absolutely exhausted. Someone can get the pics off my book and post them up or add me and you'll see them- Facebook.com/highvoltageacdc

thanks for the update sand pics glad you had a great time, and thanks somuch for sharing

Also Great work Gunsguy

For me the highlight sitting at home was this picture:

gnrbow.jpg

Hightovoltage

Fucking the best group shot in a VERY long time :thumbsup:

Sitting home my ass, and sure it's your favorite! Man the turnover in this band is unreal.

:confused:

Edited by gunsguy