Silkworms still has potential

Screamin' Demon

I believe that this song still has potential. Sure the live versions they played in 2001 sounded like utter shit for a rock song, but I'm sure that with more guitar, Axl's raspy vocals and stronger sounding drums...this song can become something really good. The lyrics by the way are kickass! Anyone agree?

Edited by Screamin Demon

it always did have potential.

potential to be the greatest song ever made under the GNR name.

ZOMG UHH NO WAY DAT IS ESTRANGED. NOTHING WILL EVER BE BETTER THAN ESTRAINGED. BEST SONG EVER I ALWAYS PLAY IT. I GOT MARRYED TO THAT SONG. MY GRANDMAH EVEN LIKES IT. I NAMED MY DOG ESTRANGED.

AXL 4 EVA<333333333333333333 OXOXOXO

I thought it was a great song but it needs to be cleaned up and maybe even make it harder. You know like something from the Downward Spiral - similar instrumentation to that.

''Listen motherfuckers to this song that should be heard...''

Well if that's the case, then fucking release it for all to hear.

Edited by Guest

It does have potential, but not in its current form. I liked the electronic elements in their but the vocals need work. Apparently Bucket did a killer solo for the song too. Pitman told me it would be on a future Guns N' Roses album, who knows when.

it always did have potential.

potential to be the greatest song ever made under the GNR name.

ZOMG UHH NO WAY DAT IS ESTRANGED. NOTHING WILL EVER BE BETTER THAN ESTRAINGED. BEST SONG EVER I ALWAYS PLAY IT. I GOT MARRYED TO THAT SONG. MY GRANDMAH EVEN LIKES IT. I NAMED MY DOG ESTRANGED.

AXL 4 EVA<333333333333333333 OXOXOXO

"I GOT MARRYED TO THAT SONG."

Song is about letting go and about the end of love! LOL