Axl's Message/Article in the unreleased Chinese Democracy booklet

ITW 2012

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all bullshit/bootlegs dont believe any of this artwork.

Im sure the admin/moderators here can clarify this, but I know for a fact that this is just cheap bootlegged crap.

why the new stance?

you really think Axl didn't write this?

Its fake.

what makes you say that?

Ill leave that to the admin/moderators to say but in not so many words 'its a cheap bootleg'.

a "cheap" bootleg that was more well made than the official release?

dont shoot the messenger, Im just passing on what I have ...wheres the mods when you need them? ill pass on what I know to them

Dude, PM me!! How is it fake?

"Riad is the name my one time momentary brother in law and the former brother in law of Erin Everly, went by when i knew him. Of part Lebanese descent and a former student of Pepperdine University, he claims to be an international arms dealer, billionaire with ambitions of being "king of the world". He claims to fund several medical organizations and underground Nazi organizations around the world who says his heroes are Napolean and Adolph Hitler. He claims his most prized asset is his anonymity. He also claims to be an expert in military strategy, and was the inspiration for the guns song Civil War, which was written per his request for a song how "people were stupid and he could sell them anything because men love to kill each other". He also claims to be an expert in global finance and money laundering. Living tax free in Belair last I was aware, and claiming to launder monies for wealthy individuals in several countries predominantly Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. With ties to the Bush / Regan administrations and wherever theres a war in the world at any given moment " wow that was not easy

I know Axl wrote the text. (Believe me or not).

What I don't know is that this is an official booklet that contains that text.

It doesn't make sense to me that Axl would chose this blurb to put in that booklet. (Or that the powers that be would let him).

It does make sense, however, that Axl would write that in an autobiography.

Thus I'm starting to at least entertain the idea of a fake page of the booklet (as presented here) but a maybe not fake a fake claim that somebody has at least bits of a book.

Its either that or Axl is really harboring a grudge above all other grudges. I can't imagine Axl wanting to relive the Erin era in the press, and that's what this will do.

Both scenarios are rather twisted.

Edited by snooze72

so now Axl wants to westernize the world?, really?

... what?

It was just his views on China, and spot on. Freedom does not equal 'westernizing the world'. Unless you're a commie, that is.

Freedom?, have you ever been in China??, you'll have tremendous fun...

and yeah there's a big difference on how the world works over there, but that's how they've done it since the beggining of times, there's freedom and all, but if you make a bad mistake you'll pay for it

guilty until proven innocent, and that's how it works what soon will become the first world power

that you don't know how it is over there doesn't make it bad at all

and you're right, there's nothing wrong with sharing your views on the matter, but providing with "what if" scenarios, really?, isn't that manipulative?... either way is crap regardless on how profound the views and toughts are

yeah the cd /alternate version is real, I dont know why the person said it wasn't to me and that it was a 'bootleg' but thats how it is in gnr world :xmasschef2:

Edited by gunns5

yeah the cd /alternate version is real, I dont know why the person said it wasn't to me and that it was a 'bootleg' but thats how it is in gnr world :xmasschef2:

Maybe its the same reasoning by which I am lead to believe Oh My God is 'just a demo', when everything I know and what my ears can hear are telling me, that even if it isn't what the artist or producer would call the finished product, it is something that had been laboured over for a long-fucking-time, and the mixing job was very thought out.

ie. lies we, as the paying audience, are expected to swallow without question.

what comes to axl and his bit on china, what do you call a 'democracy' that runs a two party system, in which both of the parties are marginally on the case of the richest 10% of the population, and as a primary concern, are on the case of the richest 1% of the people? Personally, I would call that a fake and a lie, but that is just me of course.

Lars Christensen (can't remember his username on here) has a pic of Bumblefoot signing his copy. Not to mention that he was given his copy to him by another member of the band. Not trying to start an argument here or anything, just saying.

this exact version?

15g5wrn.jpg

Lars Christensen (can't remember his username on here) has a pic of Bumblefoot signing his copy. Not to mention that he was given his copy to him by another member of the band. Not trying to start an argument here or anything, just saying.

this exact version?

15g5wrn.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the Shackler's artwork in the above picture.

I hope Axl turns inward for a critique of America on the next album. Sure, China isn't great, but America ain't exactly no peach either. Their Corpocracy system of government has caused for greater damage to the world than China's government has.

Mr Lahey with a fine piece of truth here.

I hope Axl turns inward for a critique of America on the next album. Sure, China isn't great, but America ain't exactly no peach either. Their Corpocracy system of government has caused for greater damage to the world than China's government has.

Mr Lahey with a fine piece of truth here.

Its got less to do with corpocracy and more to do with the rent-seeking society. a bunch of people who think the govt is there to make them rich. Do corporations fall under that umbrella? Certainly. Are they the only ones? Not close.

Both parties are engaged in the the theft of wealth from unorganized interests and deliver them to the organized. The only difference is which interests they serve.

Its that simple. I don't care who receives 1/3 of my wealth every year. I care that someone is taking it and telling me they are here to help me while they do it.

Edited by tange

so where did the guy who got his copy get it?

he should see where the store got theirs, if they're selling them for only $5, this guy could make a killing on here!

I'd love a copy, the artwork rocks... a lot better than the copy I have.

We'd all love a copy. Guy who posted originally said he got it at a used record store in Los Angeles for $5. Probably they printed a limited # of copies for the band and friends, perhaps meant as a promo or preview for the eventual release.

My guess is that somebody with a copy sold a stack of used cd's to the record store and didn't realize or didn't care that this was in there, lol.

As for Axl's write-ups, cool that he did these things. Uncool that they weren't in the actual release. It's a pretty straightforward piece, basically an essay on the power of fear in China.

Interesting to read right now with the current demand for democracy and more freedom (and by extension, less fear of being able to speak your mind about politics without being whisked away to an unknown location by the secret police) in the Middle East and around the world.