GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Yeah, sure. Organization made his voice get worse, and it rain like hell. If there was a single fault on the organization's part it was letting SOAD go on for so long.

SOAD was long and brutal.

Just googled the SOAD song I hated the most...it's called 'bounce' you have no friggin' idea of the hell I went through to watch GnR...

I can't believe there are actually people blaming SOAD for Axl's disaster. They saved my night at Rock In Rio. 29 songs with full energy and Serj did his homework; he was always on top and didn't forget any lyric.

You guys are hilarious. Talking about shit you don't know.

Watching SOAD on the live stream was brutal enough.

Thank you for being pierced for our transgressions by watching them live =/.

Another thing...what's with those fools with the big-nose masks that played earlier? They kept showing those re-runs during the switch over from Guns...

I can't believe there are actually people blaming SOAD for Axl's disaster. They saved my night at Rock In Rio. 29 songs with full energy and Serj did his homework; he was always on top and didn't forget any lyric.

Well I may say watching SOAD was, to me, pure torture. They played their 'acceptable' songs all in the beginning of the concert leaving the whole rest with unknown ridiculous "songs" like "Bounce" I mean... WTF is that? I could fart a song better than that! To me, it was worst than NXZero at the 24th, worst than Detonautas at the GnR day. I don't like SOAD, but I thought it was gonna be better. Even with Mickey Mouse voice, the great Noah's Arc flood and Forgetsy Axl, GnR saved my night. I prefer Welcome To The Jungle played on a Harmonica by Lady GaGa than watching "Bounce" again...

Amy is on beat, on key, not out of breath, moving around the stage, and singing words other than "No one left to blame." I don't know what this video proves...

Amy actually takes her singing VERY seriously. Like all musicians who make a living off their voice and music should....

I can barely see in the Estranged clip, but it looks like he's rocking some sneakers. I think the pics of him arriving in Rio might be the very same shoes, some kind of basketball shoes that have that real glossy, rubber material... similar to the ones he wore at the House of Blues. As well, was he wearing a hoodie under that leather jacket or was it part of it?

For the record, I really liked the look he had for Estranged. :thumbsup:

I can barely see in the Estranged clip, but it looks like he's rocking some sneakers. I think the pics of him arriving in Rio might be the very same shoes, some kind of basketball shoes that have that real glossy, rubber material... similar to the ones he wore at the House of Blues. As well, was he wearing a hoodie under that leather jacket or was it part of it?

For the record, I really liked the look he had for Estranged. :thumbsup:

Erm, when did this become the Cosmo forum.

Well I may say watching SOAD was, to me, pure torture. They played their 'acceptable' songs all in the beginning of the concert leaving the whole rest with unknown ridiculous "songs" like "Bounce" I mean... WTF is that? I could fart a song better than that! To me, it was worst than NXZero at the 24th, worst than Detonautas at the GnR day. I don't like SOAD, but I thought it was gonna be better. Even with Mickey Mouse voice, the great Noah's Arc flood and Forgetsy Axl, GnR saved my night. I prefer Welcome To The Jungle played on a Harmonica by Lady GaGa than watching "Bounce" again...

So for you it's a matter of taste. It doesn't matter if you like them or not, you gotta admit they kicked Axl's ass when it comes to playing a good show. I knew almost all of their songs and for sure they were amazing. There were no huge gaps between songs and they didn't make a single mistake if I recall correctly. That's what I call professionalism. They played more than a half of their rep, something that Gn'R could do.

I think they are Christian Louboutin shoes cos of the red sole.

I checked out their website briefly, upwards of 800US for pompous ugly assed footwear that looks to serve no functional purpose? No wonder he took so long to get on stage he was worried about getting them mofos wet!

I think they are Christian Louboutin shoes cos of the red sole.

I checked out their website briefly, upwards of 800US for pompous ugly assed footwear that looks to serve no functional purpose? No wonder he took so long to get on stage he was worried about getting them mofos wet!

yup they are rather expensive and very hip with celebrities for awhile now.

I personally like some of Louboutin's shoes but some are just bad as well.

There are soooo many compaings about this great show.I think that GNR fans are very strics and unreal.

Just look a this video Bon Jovi from munchen...Everything is shitt there,Richie bad guitar and Jon teriblle voice ,but Bon Jovi fans have only good words about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xgaeeWmyDY

Don't get me wrong,I'm not some crazy GNR fan,but today GUns n Roses is the best live band in the fuckin world