FACT: Chinese Democracy is a success

MANETS.FOREVER

I just want to make one thing clear. I *liked* Chinese Democracy. I'm not going to say it's not a deeply flawed album but I bought it, I listen to it, I enjoy it. But trying to argue it was a success is a fool's errand.

Edited by Bards

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people thought CD was painful to listen too... It was a massive failure.. Everyone knew it was coming out.... Don't blame promotion..

Define "most people"? As though you speak for a majority of the population because you don't like the album.

HowlinWolf is talking about "most : poor, deaf, without life, resentful People" ... as him ... this is the definition :shrugs:

I haven't met one person outside there boards that liked the music lol...

I am "poor, deaf, without life, resentful" because I don't like CD?? hahaha.. here is a personal attack right back at you. Go fuck yourself you fucking cunts...

LOL...... You're poor, deaf, without life, resentful because of posts like this! I have an idea, instead of posting on a board of a band you don't even like anymore, go meet some people! You might eventually meet someone who likes CD, you know! Or you can just keep bashing everything nuGnR puts out and be friends with some other cupcakes in these forums! If you choose to do that, well, you know! You said it on your last post.

Well if we get to use this logic to deem Chinese Democracy a success at least we also get to see just how much better the actual band was. The sales of TSI seem on par with CD, Im pretty sure TSI didnt cost $14 million to make.