VMA 2011

Nightrain7

Guest Len B'stard

fuck the VMAs. The most vile disgusting wretched putrid display of mainstream establishment shitbag bands and "artists" congratulating each other. It's the most painful thing on earth to watch.

fuck the VMAs. The most vile disgusting wretched putrid display of mainstream establishment shitbag bands and "artists" congratulating each other. It's the most painful thing on earth to watch.

gnr loves the vma since 1988

gnr are like a fish in water when they play there, they are always welcome... make your conclusions

GNR could do Fallon, George Lopez or Kimmel at night if they wanted to be reintroduced. At least those guys are rock fans and would go out of their way to accommodate them.

VMAs are on a channel that doesn't show music videos anymore. Wouldn't do GNR any good. It didn't do them any good when they were last on the VMAs, did it?

Guest Len B'stard

what about the Grammys?

Pretty much the same issue although they're more tolerable cuz they have a diverser range of like...musical types that they cater too. To be honest with you i think i've only watched 2 or 3 VMAs in my life, 2 i think and a couple of Brit Awards and no full Grammy show although I am aware of them and what goes on and what sort of awards etc are on offer.

The VMAs is just foul though. I'd love for some fuckin really hardcore nasty fuckin band to just do a set there and just destroy the fucking place, just tear the whole stage to bits, it's gotta be possible. How beautiful would that be, a good blistering 8 minute run down of some really horrible fucking offensive songs like I Don't Care About You by Fear or Bullet by The Misfits, just something fuckin raw and horrible followed by a group of four nutters just ripping all the stage and decorations and what have you to fucking bits...set off explosives like The Who did, thats the way, just trash the whole place and just leave the noise of ringing fucking guitar feedback and smoke. Maybe rig up some kinda shit to douse the audience with, get a firehose out there somehow and just knock the smug little richie bastards out of their fuckin seats :lol:

And smack the presenter and spark him out.

Edited by sugaraylen

It won't happen. 9 years is a long time ago, and I think the mainstream ship has sailed for NuGNR.

But it would be cool...And all these people saying "Fuck the VMAs!!" are probably the same people that would be jizzing themselves if it actually happened. :D

GNR could do Fallon, George Lopez or Kimmel at night if they wanted to be reintroduced. At least those guys are rock fans and would go out of their way to accommodate them.

VMAs are on a channel that doesn't show music videos anymore. Wouldn't do GNR any good. It didn't do them any good when they were last on the VMAs, did it?

this.

what about the Grammys?

Pretty much the same issue although they're more tolerable cuz they have a diverser range of like...musical types that they cater too. To be honest with you i think i've only watched 2 or 3 VMAs in my life, 2 i think and a couple of Brit Awards and no full Grammy show although I am aware of them and what goes on and what sort of awards etc are on offer.

The VMAs is just foul though. I'd love for some fuckin really hardcore nasty fuckin band to just do a set there and just destroy the fucking place, just tear the whole stage to bits, it's gotta be possible. How beautiful would that be, a good blistering 8 minute run down of some really horrible fucking offensive songs like I Don't Care About You by Fear or Bullet buy The Misfits, just something fuckin raw and horrible followed by a group of four nutters just ripping all the stage and decorations and what have you to fucking bits...set off explosives like The Who did, thats the way, just trash the whole place and just leave the noise of ringing fucking guitar feedback and smoke. Maybe rig up some kinda shit to douse the audience with, get a firehose out there somehow and just knock the smug little richie bastards out of their fuckin seats :lol:

I'd pay to see that!! :lol:

what about the Grammys?

The VMAs is just foul though. I'd love for some fuckin really hardcore nasty fuckin band to just do a set there and just destroy the fucking place, just tear the whole stage to bits, it's gotta be possible. How beautiful would that be, a good blistering 8 minute run down of some really horrible fucking offensive songs like I Don't Care About You by Fear or Bullet by The Misfits, just something fuckin raw and horrible followed by a group of four nutters just ripping all the stage and decorations and what have you to fucking bits...set off explosives like The Who did, thats the way, just trash the whole place and just leave the noise of ringing fucking guitar feedback and smoke. Maybe rig up some kinda shit to douse the audience with, get a firehose out there somehow and just knock the smug little richie bastards out of their fuckin seats :lol:

Fuck yeah!

+2 :thumbsup: