Dallas November 5!! Info and Update Thread

batman007

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if it had anything to do with the supposed super strict curfew of the venue?? Missing usual staples like 'Better' (WTF?), 'Shacklers', and 'Riff Raff'. The place is supposed to be really tight on it, but the radio station had agreed to help with any over-curfew charges. But yes, the irony is sad. Best selling show of the tour so far and they get the shortest/weakest set, at least compared to all the other shows...

The show today is sold out and the set list turns out shitty.

What in your view is shitty?

No Better and Shacklers Revenge is crap. The halloween show is still the best show on this tour.

You could have a MUCH better show even if a few songs were left out. They could play every song you want to hear, but the performance may not top another night. If sitting behind a computer judging a set list determines a show... wow. <_<

Honestly, I'd be pretty disappointed if out ta get me was in the set but not "better". Strange they didnt play it.

maybeAxl knows better

Honestly, I'd be pretty disappointed if out ta get me was in the set but not "better". Strange they didnt play it.

I hate Live and Let Die......but what can you do.

Enjoy the overall 2.5 to 3 hour experience......or let one song ruin your evening.

Enjoy the overall 2.5 to 3 hour experience......or let one song ruin your evening.

Fair point, I just find it odd they didn't play the main single from their latest album. Granted I'm sure they get sick of having to play some songs all the time too, they can get away with not playing better. It's not like they didnt play sweet child or jungle.

Fair point, I just find it odd they didn't play the main single from their latest album. Granted I'm sure they get sick of having to play some songs all the time too, they can get away with not playing better. It's not like they didnt play sweet child or jungle.

Weird to think of Better as a "single" when it doesn't even have a video.

Hey, every show can't be 3 hours... I'm sure it was an EPIC 2.5 hours for everyone there! At lease they can get last call :)

Even 2.5 hours is epic. I went to see fucken Motley Crue and their set lastest maybe a bit over 90 minutes including their solo instrumentals and Tommy's drum rollercoaster stint. I would be over the moon with 2.5 hours of music(including jams) from any band.

313114_10150357368487475_208130482474_8390421_1194745974_n.jpg

This is very cool.

Not really fond of DJ as a guitarist but damn, he is a very cool person and an awesome performer.

This little girl send a "good luck" message to Bumble and GNR prior to the tour

awesome gesture by Dj and GNR :thumbsup:

Dj is very cool, I was a bit skeptical at first and still am on what he can do with GnR in studio, however there is no denying that he always gives 110% at every concert and then some.

Edited by gunns5