Who would you like to see join Guns N' Roses onstage

ssiscool

Okay so on previous tours Axl has always had a special guest at somepoint. Be it Izzy Stradlin (2006) Angry Anderson (2009) Duff McKagan (2010)

So who would you like to see join hijm onstage. Obviously Slash will never happen.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Johnson and Angus Young doing Rosie. Brian lives in Tampa... so it's possible.

+1 - it would be awesome to see Brian and Angus on stage with Axl while Guns are doing Rosie. rock1 My two most favorite bands. Waking wet dream. :D

But, I doubt that it's ever going to happen.

For one, I remember reading somewhere that Brian was vocally disdainful about Axl starting shows late. AC/DC are very particular about taking care of fans and GNR's reputation of starting shows late precludes the possibility of any joint appearances. For that matter, the only time that I can remember Acca Dacca joining anyone on stage in the recent past is when they joined the Rolling Stones.

Besides, I think that Axl is more of a Bon Scott fan and he wouldn't be too keen :shrugs:

And Angus lives on the other side of the ocean and has a totally different mentality as Axl.

I think they would not get along, or at least not to long.

Yes, very likely. Plus, Slash's snakepit opened for AC/DC a few tours back, so....