Hulk Hogan SHOOTS on Axl Rose!

gnrfan2007

FACTS are indeed FACTS.

And when the situation warrants it, it goods to bring up these FACTS.

Because through the years, Slash has distorted these FACTS to his benefit, and to the detriment of Axl and GnR.

Tough love my friend!

So you are justfying insulting him 24/7 because he insulted Axl some time ago? All you and volcano are doing is starting these types of arguments that go nowhere. The fixation that you guys have towards insulting him is beyond me - at this point everyone here knows both of your views of Slash. Always bashing him in your posts just get redundant and just seem like the only reason why you are doing it is to get a reaction from posters (ie trolling). Because there is no need to reiterate your dislike for Slash in the manner that you guys do

But here is the thing: in your posts there are no facts - just insults and immature responses towards anything Slash. Like I said your posts refect a sense of immaturity because all you post are jabs toward a guy for no real reason other than to get a reaction (which is trolling). You have yet to post any real quotes or anything to back up your claims - and even if you do that doesn't excuse the childish insults on your end

Edited by WhazUp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come one, you should atleast know how to use Google by now!

Start with this one:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=slash+axl+pearl+jam

Do your own research mate!

oh come on, you can at least find a diss or 2 or 3.

Yes because Slash bashed Axl in the 90's its ok for posters here to be immature and post unfunny and redundant remarks towards him... here is the thing: you have every right not to like the guy. But constantly making unfunny, childish, and redundant remarks about him that offer zero real contribution to the thread other than to express your hate towards a guitar player is not the answer.

Dude, if you disagree with anything I say, simply explain why.

Crying does not support your case!

But here is the thing: in your posts there are no facts - just insults and immature responses towards anything Slash. Like I said your posts refect a sense of immaturity because all you post are jabs toward a guy for no real reason other than to get a reaction (which is trolling). You have yet to post any real quotes or anything to back up your claims - and even if you do that doesn't excuse the childish insults on your end

Edited by gnrfan2007

Start with this one:

Some of the Google results:

"Slash: Axl Rose is one of the Top 5 Lead Singers Of All ..."

"Axl rants on Slash"

"Slash Sings Axl's Praises"

"Slash talks candidly about his working relationship with Axl"

"Axl pisses on Slash"

"Axl and Slash volunteered as medical test subjects for ..."

OH MY GOD!!! :tongue2:

you post are jabs toward a guy for no real reason other than to get a reaction (which is trolling).

Silly wabbit...you know I genuinely hate the fucker and everything he stands for.It's no secret or spectacle to get attention.

Yes it is a spectacle. If I (and other posters here) know you hate him, why do you need to constantly reiterate that point? There is no need to do so because everyone here already knows your viewpoints

Seems like Google doesn't like you! LOL

Do your own research! Be-friend Google today!

Start with this one:

Some of the Google results:

"Slash: Axl Rose is one of the Top 5 Lead Singers Of All ..."

"Axl rants on Slash"

"Slash Sings Axl's Praises"

"Slash talks candidly about his working relationship with Axl"

"Axl pisses on Slash"

"Axl and Slash volunteered as medical test subjects for ..."

OH MY GOD!!! :tongue2:

Where are all these big bad disses? :shrugs:

Gee I don't know...the one that comes to mind is "Axl is dragging the GNR name through the mud"?

What a bitter little loser he is that guitar player

Oh yes he is a big loser, revered by many as a great guitar player, with a loving family, lots of money, and dedicated fans and makes music he enjoys playing and many people love hearing - who he plays with is irrelevant. That definately makes for a great reason to justify bashing him on an online forum on a regular basis....

Edited by WhazUp

Where are all these big bad disses? :shrugs:

Gee I don't know...the one that comes to mind is "Axl is dragging the GNR name through the mud"?

What a bitter little loser he is that guitar player

"the ONE that comes to mind" :rofl-lol:

I said big bad, not mild/slight. Is that the best you found? and how do we know where it came from?

Edited by moreblack

Roddy Piper had the best rants of any wrestler.

And people in this forum are hilarious. If somebody takes a jab at Axl, then that person is a complete miserable scumbag who has always been overrated. But if somebody says something nice about Axl, then that person is a true hero and the forum members have always loved their career. Hulk is Satan and mickey rourke is the greatest actor in history. All based, of course on their opinion of axl.

Roddy Piper had the best rants of any wrestler.

And people in this forum are hilarious. If somebody takes a jab at Axl, then that person is a complete miserable scumbag who has always been overrated. But if somebody says something nice about Axl, then that person is a true hero and the forum members have always loved their career. Hulk is Satan and mickey rourke is the greatest actor in history. All based, of course on their opinion of axl.

and at that point it doesn't matter who it is, it could be the Pope, or Mother Theresa. They'd still get the full forum fanatic raking...

Looks like this round goes to moreblack :o

Hogan and Saul are still washed up and the future looks grim for both.

Not really...

Hogan is a dick I'll give you that much

The future does not look grim for Slash at all, regardless of how much you would like to see him fail

Start with this one:

Yes because Slash bashed Axl in the 90's its ok for posters here to be immature and post unfunny and redundant remarks towards him... here is the thing: you have every right not to like the guy. But constantly making unfunny, childish, and redundant remarks about him that offer zero real contribution to the thread other than to express your hate towards a guitar player is not the answer.

Why does that bother you, but the posters that do the same thing about Axl -in every topic- don't bother you?

Start with this one:

Why does that bother you, but the posters that do the same thing about Axl -in every topic- don't bother you?

They do bother me, I don't see how ANYONE can bash either Axl or Slash as much as these people do. Doesn't matter who it is or who they are bashing nonstop, it is ridiculous

And if Volcano wasn't a cupcake then he should practice what he preaches. Because he is doing nothing but stooping to the same level as the very people he tried to call cupcakes. That my friend is the epitome of a hypocrite :thumbsup:

Edited by WhazUp

Hulk Hogan has always been a douchelord. He still to this day, in TNA Wrestling, buries other wrestlers in order to put himself over. He still thinks he's relevant. As far as him being on "Team Slash-er", Slash is probably even riolling his eyes thinking "whatthefuckever dude!"

Idk how any gnr fan can hate slash. Not liking him anymore, fine. Not agreeing with what he says, sure. Not liking his material post gnr, no problem. But how can people disrespect a man who's contributions are all over about 75% of what they play live? Lmao. Like any stadium would fill up just strictly based on just nu gnr material. If you don't like him, cool, then move on, don't spam the boards (especially in the original and former sections) spreading your hatred about him. He's EARNED the respect he's gotten with his contributions to music.

Great post, couldn't agree more.

Idk how any gnr fan can hate slash. Not liking him anymore, fine. Not agreeing with what he says, sure. Not liking his material post gnr, no problem. But how can people disrespect a man who's contributions are all over about 75% of what they play live? Lmao. Like any stadium would fill up just strictly based on just nu gnr material. If you don't like him, cool, then move on, don't spam the boards (especially in the original and former sections) spreading your hatred about him. He's EARNED the respect he's gotten with his contributions to music.

+1

Spot on, I agree with you 100 percent :)