Hulk Hogan SHOOTS on Axl Rose!

gnrfan2007

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really not that hard when the words and actions come directly from Slash.

You don't even need to take into account Axl's testimony. Slash's own words and actions speak for themselves!

In fact, Slash even admits he was wrong for the things that he did and said about Axl, and that he is finally "over it" now.

So, you were there through it all, 94-96? You know Axl and Slash personally? You know jack shit, just like the rest of us. You choose to side with Axl, fine, but don't pretend like you know what the hell happened behind the scenes. It's no wonder alot of people think GnR fans are fuckin' nuttier than the guy they follow (Axl). :rolleyes:

Are you serious?

No wonder you Slashoholics are clueless!

Everything Slash has ever done and said in regards to GnR and Axl has been reported on this forum!

Has Google told you where the MyGnrForum threads are that discuss Slash's quotes dissing Axl for wanting to be like Pearl Jam and NiN?

Maybe Google can help you find Slash's interviews where he admits he allowed his anger and resentment to get the best of him in regards to the situation with Axl.

You don't even need to take into account Axl's testimony. Slash's own words and actions speak for themselves!

and this is where you finally tell us what those are...

Hogan: Axl is a douche!

GnR fans: Hogan sucks!

Axl haters: You just hate Hogan because he badmouths Axl! Get out of Axls ass!

Wrestling fans: Some other wrestler is a way better ranter than Hogan!

Axl fans: Oh yeah, well Slash is a way bigger douche!

Slash fans: No he isn't!

Axl fans: Yes he is!

Yeah...this forum totally makes sense... :rolleyes:

Idk how any gnr fan can hate slash. Not liking him anymore, fine. Not agreeing with what he says, sure. Not liking his material post gnr, no problem. But how can people disrespect a man who's contributions are all over about 75% of what they play live? Lmao. Like any stadium would fill up just strictly based on just nu gnr material. If you don't like him, cool, then move on, don't spam the boards (especially in the original and former sections) spreading your hatred about him. He's EARNED the respect he's gotten with his contributions to music.

I feel the same way about the Axl haters.

Idk how any gnr fan can hate slash. Not liking him anymore, fine. Not agreeing with what he says, sure. Not liking his material post gnr, no problem. But how can people disrespect a man who's contributions are all over about 75% of what they play live? Lmao. Like any stadium would fill up just strictly based on just nu gnr material. If you don't like him, cool, then move on, don't spam the boards (especially in the original and former sections) spreading your hatred about him. He's EARNED the respect he's gotten with his contributions to music.

I feel the same way about the Axl haters.

I feel the same way regarding anyone who hates any current or former member that much really...

gnrfan2007, since you made a claim (multiple times), it's not moreblack's job to substantiate it; it's yours.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

I liked Hogan for making Wrestling as big as it was in the 80's, but I didn't like Hogan as a wrestler, and certainly think he has zero credibility when it comes to taste of any kind - in women (linda is/ was quite manly and probably on steroids too), cars, his fashion sense, and especially his choice of moves in the ring (boring). I certainly don't care about his opinions on music. Even his song, "Real American" was a shit song when you think about it. I like it for nostalgic reasons, but face it, Demolition (AX and SMASH) had a much better song that rocked the faces off everyone in the arena.

Fuck it, I dont care if anyone else likes Axl or not. The fact that people enjoy bashing him only makes me like him more.

Simply! Who the fuck cares what Hulk Hogan has to say about GNR? What a fucking joke!

oh this thread stopped being about that, many pages ago. Now it's about the same thing every mygnr thread is about.

how brilliant the current tour is and how Chinese democracy was great, also how nice it is too see a former member of the band being so respected worldwide?!

At least Hogan described Slash right: a media whore! LOL

ya, i was just going to say that

Hulk is the same way

Takes a whore to know a whore :tongue2:

I don't fucking care. As an American child of the 80's, the theme "Real American" will always kick maximum ass lol.

233315-hulk_hogan___ripping_shirt_as_champ___copy_large.jpg

I was a huge fan back then. Wrestling would not be the same without Hulkamania. But like someone mentioned he should have retired with dignity 20 years ago.

20 years ago might be a little over board. I mean, he won the belt, headlining WM7 in 1991 to universal praise. He was still in his prime and beloved 20 years ago. I could see retiring 15 years ago, but not 20.

I liked Hogan for making Wrestling as big as it was in the 80's, but I didn't like Hogan as a wrestler, and certainly think he has zero credibility when it comes to taste of any kind - in women (linda is/ was quite manly and probably on steroids too), cars, his fashion sense, and especially his choice of moves in the ring (boring). I certainly don't care about his opinions on music. Even his song, "Real American" was a shit song when you think about it. I like it for nostalgic reasons, but face it, Demolition (AX and SMASH) had a much better song that rocked the faces off everyone in the arena.

Fuck it, I dont care if anyone else likes Axl or not. The fact that people enjoy bashing him only makes me like him more.

I agree. And demolition ruled!

Hulk is the same way

I don't fucking care. As an American child of the 80's, the theme "Real American" will always kick maximum ass lol.

I was a huge fan back then. Wrestling would not be the same without Hulkamania. But like someone mentioned he should have retired with dignity 20 years ago.

20 years ago might be a little over board. I mean, he won the belt, headlining WM7 in 1991 to universal praise. He was still in his prime and beloved 20 years ago. I could see retiring 15 years ago, but not 20.

Correct about the 15 years.

Also i'm I the only one that didn't give a fuck about Hogan vs Rock?

I thought it was awesome when it first happened. People turning on the Rock, favoring Hogan. It ruled...

Hulk is the same way

I thought it was awesome when it first happened. People turning on the Rock, favoring Hogan. It ruled...

Hogan never lost popularity in Canada, even at the height of his nWo Hollywood Hogan era, they would cheer for him everytime Nitro was in Canada. They took the same approach for the WM at Skydome (Hogan - Rock).

Hulk is the same way

Hogan never lost popularity in Canada, even at the height of his nWo Hollywood Hogan era, they would cheer for him everytime Nitro was in Canada. They took the same approach for the WM at Skydome (Hogan - Rock).

You think it would've been different if it were in the states?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl has the Live & Let Die mentality; whereas Hulk and Slash are the type that will sustain their “stardom” through any means necessary.

Let's see ... Slash admitted in interviews that a lot of his actions and words were due to his anger and resentment of Axl.

So you're telling me Slash telling every one that Axl wanted to be like Pearl Jam was not a PURPOSEFUL diss to discredit Axl and make the fans turn on Axl?

Slash admitted to being angry and resentful at Axl! What do angry and resentful people do?!

What Slash basically did was called Axl a *SELL-OUT* for wanting to be like Pearl Jam and NiN.

Slash could have had a point, except:

1) Slash sold-out big time!

2) CD doesn't even come close to sounding like Pearl Jam or even NiN. CD is more GnR than anything Slash ever put out.

3) VR broke-up over creative differences with Scott Weiland. Slash hated Libertad. Slash even stated: the new VR singer must sing exactly to the music that *he* creates - no changes at all!

Does point#3 sound similar? Yeah, that is the same situation with Axl in GnR! Slash wouldn't allow Axl any input about changes over any of the songs that Slash created.

And what do the members of the CD lineup say about Axl:

Axl listens to every body's ideas. He wants everybody's input to create the best possible music. Axl's job is to make sure the music has the GnR sound, vibe, and spirit!

So, Slash in more ways than one, purposely defamed Axl for doing exactly what he did! That's a double-talkin' jive mutha-effer!

If Slash wasn't so angry and resentful, he would have been a PROFESSIONAL about the whole situation with Axl. A professional does not go out of their way to air what happens *BEHIND THE SCENES* to the public.

Slash was the FIRST to blame Axl publicly for everything! He was the first to open his mouth.

It was only when CD was ready to be released, did Axl finally speak-up against Slash's angry and resentful allegations against him.

And how did Slash respond? He goes to Axl's house at 5am in the morning with Perla drunk! And then he releases his book! What perfect timing! Money making genius! LOL

And you're also mad because Axl told a funny story about Slash to GnR fans at a liquor store?! Axl was shooting the breeze with GnR fans. When Slash tells funny stories about Axl, he goes on a talk show or radio show, or does it in an magazine, or writes a book about it!

That's the difference between Axl and Slash: Axl will not PROSTITUTE himself.

Hulk Hogan is a PROSTITUTE. And so is Slash! That's why Hogan is on Team Slash-er!

Are you serious?

No wonder you Slashoholics are clueless!

Everything Slash has ever done and said in regards to GnR and Axl has been reported on this forum!

Has Google told you where the MyGnrForum threads are that discuss Slash's quotes dissing Axl for wanting to be like Pearl Jam and NiN?

Maybe Google can help you find Slash's interviews where he admits he allowed his anger and resentment to get the best of him in regards to the situation with Axl.

this is like the fourth time you've said this so it needs to be addressed already. HOW IS THAT A DISS?!?!?! Wanting to sound like two popular respected bands is a diss now? No, Slash just didn't want to sound like that and Axl did... that's fine for Axl, hardly insulting in the slightest. Slash is just showing the divide that grew between them because Slash didn't want to go in that direction. That isn't an insult, I don't even see how you can spin it to be....

If that's your best example, which it is the only example you've touted in your moronic posts the past few pages, then you best go back to google and do some more research yourself. Fuck man, I can think of better examples than that and I disagree with you! None of which of course result to name calling (cancer), embarrassing personal issues (pissing the bed, apparently) or disrespecting Axl's work in the old band (saying Slash should have left before UYI).

Axl is petty about Slash, Slash says why he left the band.... which was because Axl was controlling, late, didn't show up to write material YET demanded complete control of what the music sounds like, etc etc etc. Of course Axl fans will take Slash's view on what happened as an insult because, naturally, it makes Axl look bad. Just like Izzy's story when he left and Duff's when he left and Gilby's when he was fired and pretty much everyone who was around at the time EXCEPT Axl.

Yeah, those maple-syrup licking mutha-canuckers!

Don't those mutha-canuckers understand that Hogan kept Brett Hart down for years!

Mutha-canuckers are confusing folks. They're supposedly anti-American but go nuts for the biggest American patriotic wrestler of all time. Go figure!

Don't talk about professionalism when people are dumping the entire band's dinner out the 2nd story window in a fit, or keeping the band waiting for hours on end to start a show at midnight or 1am repeatedly, rejecting ideas and then asking for them back after something has already been done with them, quitting in the middle of a show because someone has a camera, hiring new people without talking to the band, threatening to beat up band members on the stage in the middle of a show... :rofl-lol:

And don't talk about prostitutes when people are playing private parties for Russian hi-rollers...

And so now you got a problem with Canada? That's not random at all... and BTW Maple Syrup is awesome.

It was only when CD was ready to be released, did Axl finally speak-up against Slash's angry and resentful allegations against him.

And how did Slash respond? He goes to Axl's house at 5am in the morning with Perla drunk! And then he releases his book! What perfect timing! Money making genius! LOL

your timeline is screwed up just a little there...

I'm sick of all these Hogan tards. ; ) /jk

The Ultimate Warrior ascended to the throne, made the WWF tons of dough, and then said "Fuck You" to the evil, heartless, self-serving Vince McMahon, whereas Hogan just kissed Vince's ass.

The Ultimate Warrior is a painter now, and he's actually damn good. He has strong convictions, like Axl, and some of his rambling video blogs are quite interesting. He truly is an intelligent person, if a bit eccentric. He's definitely a lot smarter than Hogan- probably because he didn't do tons of drugs like Hogan did/does. Hogan's practically retarded at this point- a caricature of a caricature. The Warrior, however, his brain is still intact.

However, most importantly, the Ultimate Warrior's entrance music blows Hogan's out of the water. Eat this: