Loaded to open shows!

VillageGorillaHead

I just can't understand people that disrespect people that helped build up their favorite band. Axl's my favorite member of all incarnations of GN'R and Chinese Democracy is my favorite GN'R album and second favorite album overall, but I don't feel the need to belittle former members or make them out like this is Othello and Slash and Duff are Iago...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't understand people that disrespect people that helped build up their favorite band. Axl's my favorite member of all incarnations of GN'R and Chinese Democracy is my favorite GN'R album and second favorite album overall, but I don't feel the need to belittle former members or make them out like this is Othello and Slash and Duff are Iago...

Definitely, it is pretty ridiculous.

Ok Doddo, you win. I wrong, you are right. For the rest of eternity. You continue to be negative 95% of the time, and I will continue supporting my favorite band.

This is a great thing. a great break for Loaded, and a very cool thing for both Axl and Duff to do. Everybody involved wins.

Never said it wasn't a great thing. Where was I negative in this thread? :shrugs:

Bobo, don't cry when people insults you. You keep pushing people to do so.

Now to see you report people that insults you us kinda lame.

You had a warning this morning from Powerage yet you continu to play your little game.

I'm giving you a week off, enjoy it!

Wait, why was he banned?

Ok Doddo, you win. I wrong, you are right. For the rest of eternity. You continue to be negative 95% of the time, and I will continue supporting my favorite band.

This is a great thing. a great break for Loaded, and a very cool thing for both Axl and Duff to do. Everybody involved wins.

Never said it wasn't a great thing. Where was I negative in this thread? :shrugs:

You had a warning this morning from Powerage yet you continu to play your little game.

Wait, why was he banned?

The guy isn't ban, he's suspended.

All he was doing was trying to provoke fights.

Other members have been warned or suspend too.

Wait, why was he banned?

The guy isn't ban, he's suspended.

All he was doing was trying to provoke fights.

Other members have been warned or suspend too.

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

With LOADED opening for Guns, do you think there's a chance for Duff and Axl performing with each other again for a song or two in the Guns set? They did in London and it was pretty cool.

I won't be able to catch one of these shows, but I saw Axl performing with Izzy in 2006 and it was awesome, so don't miss your chance to see both Axl and Duff on the same night, hopefully performing together.

Axl making a guest appereance at LOADED would be even cooler, talk about going on late and shit lol...

I don't understand why anybody wouldn't want Axl and Duff to perform together. They could do So Fine. :)

Yknow a lot of people shit on that song but I love it. That would be a magical moment for me. If they did 1-2 songs per show, even if it were the same 2 I would be happy.

I don't understand why anybody wouldn't want Axl and Duff to perform together. They could do So Fine. :)

Ok only if they play "So Fine"

How about having him on a couple of songs like the London 2010 show? Of course not every show but I would personally think it would be badass to see him show up every now and then for Patience or KOHD

And yeah I would love to hear So Fine, I always loved that song

How about having him on a couple of songs like the London 2010 show?

Not every show though. Imagine if Metallica had Jason on stage often? Rob would feel like shit.

Yeah definitely, I wouldn't want him to necessarily show up every show (although if he did I wouldn't object that much lol) but at least for a few of them

Ok only if they play "So Fine"

I saw loaded last night in York - he played So Fine during the main set and Attitude & It's So Easy as the encore!!

Great night - the band were really good and Duff was pretty funny interacting with the crowd!!

I didnt read this whole thread, and this has probably been mentioned, but how weird would it be if Duff opened, but didnt come out and play with Guns? I mean opening for your old band with your new one, who ever heard of that? haha

I remember Zach Wylde would open for Ozzy, but then he would still come out and play with Ozzy. Not saying its not cool, just would seem awkward to me.

It's on! rock2

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Section=2&Id=1750279&SM=1

(RTTNews) - Duff McKagan has confirmed that his band Loaded will hit the road as the support act for a handful of Guns N' Roses' upcoming U.S. tour dates. That Metal Show's Eddie Trunk broke the news via Twitter earlier this week.

McKagan has been on better terms than most with Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose and appeared with the band during a performance last year in London.

GNR recently earned a nomination for the 2012 class of the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame, but McKagan says fans shouldn't expect a reunion performance.

"I can't picture it," he said. "Your guess is as good as mine. There is no picture."

He added: "It's bound to happen, but I'd love to call the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, whoever they are, and say, 'Hey guys, why don't you put this off for another 10 years? Thank you! Thanks for nominating us - it's great, but how about you put it off for 10 years?'"

by RTT Staff Writer

Gahh, what a weird band. I can't think of another band where a former member's new band has opened up for them. So freakin' awesome though. rock3

Well, Megadeth opened for Metallica a bunch of times in the last year...that sort of counts.