The official "Let's get Dexter to post" thread.

Young_Gun

We need ITW 2012 up in this bitch!!! Power in numbers peeps!

Most disappointing scenario though would be if Fernando took care of the whole password thing and now is the one controlling the account.

Dude... that would be awful.... fuck I hate Fernando...

Chill dudeeee, I have heard lots of good things about Fernando. Certainly nothing to hate him for... Really... hate???

I dunno.... from his actions and the way he writes stuff I always pictured him as this stuck-up "I'm better than you 'cause my mom is Axl's assistant" type of guy, kinda like a leech, y'know... I don't really like the way he posts stuff on Facebook, it seems like he's on a constant power trip. But I could be wrong.

I can understand that you hate the WAY he conducts himself at times, but to hate him is harsh. I hate the way Steve Vai does those stupid facial expressions when he plays and how he comes across as a pompous c#nt, but I don't hate him.

Like I said, I hate was a little harsh.... But I really don't like him. I have nothing against Beta though.

That's fine, each to their own.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think only certain users should be allowed into any chats with Axl. Not just a free-for-all.

That would be appropriate karma for all the detractors.

Why? The Official GN'R Fanclub with member-only chats would enable it without any karma (like, for example, Megadeth Cyber Army).

Certain members shouldn't be allowed to ask questions. Meaning the ones taking personal shots and asking things that are completely out of line. The fact that this is a Guns N' Roses forum, yet some who come here spend the majority of their time bashing him to no end is probably what stopped him from posting here more often. Just think, the few times he has come and spoke here were started because he was calling out some punks who were talking out their asses. Axl - Not saying you owe us anything more then what were getting already, but when you posted here it was one of the cooler things I've ever been a part of. Who ever gets to have that kind of interaction with their idol? If you decide to come back and have some fun with us again, it would mean the world to 95 percent of us! Hope you'll "get in the ring" again, with the tour going as well as it is, along with the TMS interview, it would be the perfect topper to it all. Thanks, Mike

To all of you saying "there should only be certain members allowed to ask him questions" you are all wrong, I seem to remember Axl handling himself just fine during the last chats, he doesn't need any help.

And if you guys thought some of the answers he gave during the chat were vague, just imagine him having a list of questions for him to go over.

Q- when will we hear new music?

A- while during the last tour there were many issues that kept myself and the band from speaking on matters of releases...past or future. And due to the actions of others throughout the present form of guns there were many working ideas most of which have been changed, due to others ideas of what guns should be.

And all of you know that's what it would be like. Axl just likes to have fun with us, he really doesn't get why people get obsessed (to him) about new music or the inner workings of the band, although I think the band adds fuel to the fire, and it really takes some asshole on here posting lies or whatever it may be for someone from the band to get on here and post;

Ie- axls first post on here being something like "well you're a little cunt and have been since you've been posting" (in response to a shit talker)

Bumble foot posting on here, I seem to remember it being due to someone talking shit.

To all of you saying "there should only be certain members allowed to ask him questions" you are all wrong, I seem to remember Axl handling himself just fine during the last chats, he doesn't need any help.

:thumbsup:

Personally I would let anyone post in the chat but as soon as they say stupid shit that's when I would not allow them to post there, not before anything has even started

Edited by WhazUp

I wanna know how he feels about the sky changing colours. I don't know about Axl but i'm not okay with that. It should stay like blue or something, not change whenever it wants. I mean it'd be nice to know how the next album is coming along and how he feels about the material and whether his original vision for that material has changed as time's gone on etc that kinda fancy crap, but it'd just be interesting if he's comfortable with the sky ya know.