Guns N' Roses Oct 31st @ Greenville, South Carolina UPDATES

Guest Gunns

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is even more mind boggling is that this thread is up to 19 pages and no arguments have broken out thus far :xmassrudolph:

Things have really improved for Guns. They have finally hit the US, Axl's voice is universes apart from Rio, Estranged is being played, Shackler's is being played, Axl had done his first sit down(not counting minor things like the VMA pre-show interview) televised interview in 20 years, 3 hour sets!

OH my god!If Axl plays for 3 hours or 5 those would be the second best hours of my life..(my triplets birthday is first)I hope they play for that long.I ve seen them and the 2 hours they play 5 years ago..werent enough..I suffered knowing it was going to be over even before they started playing..enjoy it if you get this kind of concert ..

I have complained a lot about Axl and his late start times, but tonight I have to give it up to him, that is a truely amazing setlist and he started at a decent time. Those fans are so lucky, wish i could have been there now. Had I known this I would have.

Were you considering going to this very show? Man... You missed a nice one :(

Yes I was, and my friend even said he could have gotten me in for free. He had four tickets, and just him and his GF went. Had I known in time, he said he would have given me a ticket. that sucks :(

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Riff Raff

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

Jam

This I Love

Better

Out Ta Get Me

My Generation

Band Introductions

Dizzy Solo (Baba O' Riley)

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Solo (Ballad of Death)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Since I've Been Loving You Jam

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Jam (Low Rider)

Bumblefoot Solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Jam

Nightrain

---------------------------------------------------

Jam

Madagascar

Shackler's Revenge

Jam

Patience

Nice Boys

Jam

Paradise City

Nice setlist (beside all the solo's and jam's of course). :thumbsup:

lets see if any news publication websites pick up this concert with the band doing a 3+hour show with the Lead singer suffering from bronchitis.

lets see if any news publication websites pick up this concert with the band doing a 3+hour show with the Lead singer suffering from bronchitis.

Yes. Let's...

Yes....

Obviously not. Remember when Ron said that he could be here screaming till he gets blue that there was no gag order in Guns and people still wouldn't believe because that wouldn't entertain them? That's it. No matter how much good news people post out there, it simply won't be true or will be forgotten soon.

Look, Rio had some brilliant moments in Estranged, November Rain, You Could Be Mine, Sweet Child, Chinese, Sorry etc (I could go on...) but people only talk about Axl being out of breath and singing clean. I don't care - I still heard several brilliant moments and they made the show for me. To be honest I usually focus on the band, though, and I'm always very happy with them.

I feel the tides turning. The rest of the world has been supportive in general but the US seems to be finally giving the new band a chance and Axl is delivering big time. Hopefully this continues throughout the tour and we'll see more dates followed by new music and more touring. I think this could possibly the "now or never" point for GN'R, people are generally more positive towards the band in the US and they should use that to their advantage.

Great show!

8 Appetite for Destruction songs

6 Chinese Democracy songs

6 Use Your Illusion songs

1 Lies song

Enough said ladies.

Guns N' Roses!

2 Lies songs actually.. Even better! :lol:

And I count 7 from CD!

Looks like an amazing show! Good start time = more encores!

Edited by Coma16

Absolutely amazing show, Axl sounded FANTASTIC and even got some low rasp for November Rain and Estranged as well as YCBM... At one point (can't remember which song) DJ actually ran out into the crowd for a bit high fiving people! Axl was all smiles throughout the entire show and even threw candy out a few times. I took some video with my phone and after I get a few hours of sleep I'll look through it all and see if it's even worthy of uploading.

Looks like D.J is becoming Axl's right hand man...:o

Maybe. I wonder if they travel together also?

I think the fact they arrived together is another 'timing' factor to consider in the "That Metal Show" debate.

Tell me more about that debate.

I think the fact they arrived together is another 'timing' factor to consider in the "That Metal Show" debate.

There isn't one, just dumb asses who read 2 pages of a thread and reply without reading enough! Man, some people.

I addressed it on the other thread, been out of loop, all caught up!

There isn't one, just dumb asses who read 2 pages of a thread and reply without reading enough! Man, some people.

I addressed it on the other thread, been out of loop, all caught up!

:D