This is what makes me think there is a new album in the works

ronartest2004

The ideal thing would be that caram was in fact on the road with them producing a new album. And that maybe that post on here from Dexter was from someone within the gnr camp, if not Axl himself. Then it was removed because they set up the TMS thing to announce a new album.

I know it's a stretch, but we will see this Friday.

I really don't think you should vest any hopes into a new album being released anytime soon. If anything, wait until Axl's interview with Eddie Trunk and go from there. Even then, be skeptical.

it is november :shrugs:

What do you mean?

same bat channel same bat time november 23

Haha yeah, we haven't been so lucky the last 2 Novembers though :(

how much notice did we get before the CD release, was it two weeks?

Closer to 7 weeks....

ah well next theory :shrugs:

Axl may announce something on That Metal Show. What people forget is that Guns management would have had to have contacted Eddie, not the other way around. As Eddie and the crew cancelled their show for that night to go all the way see Guns. I really doubt they went there on a hunch or on the off chance Axl 'might' grant them an interview, not with the whole crew.

Axl knows that he needs to do some TV time to promote the tour, and the TMS audience are most likely to go buy tickets. Plus it'll get replayed a lot.

Ashba's there as the "new guy" and prob. will get into discussing future projects.

It is funny that Ed does his radio show out of NY, tapes TMS in LA, but had to fly to Miami to interview him.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I think Constanzo is on tour with GN’R to analyse their vibes and report to Axl with a potential studio style.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Again: Caram Constanzo was around the GNR camp in the 2010 tour aswell. So it means nothing right now as far as we know.

I think it's more likely that the gnr camp asked caram to join them on the road back then and now currently just in case guns wanted to record some stuff while on the road.

I doubt that caram would be around just for the hell of it.

The ideal thing would be that caram was in fact on the road with them producing a new album. And that maybe that post on here from Dexter was from someone within the gnr camp, if not Axl himself. Then it was removed because they set up the TMS thing to announce a new album.

I know it's a stretch, but we will see this Friday.

We can only hope.

The grenade version of the album is real. Cover A is the bike cover we all have, B is the red hand, and C is the Grenade. You can find the UPC codes for all 3 online. You can even find webpages that offer both cover B and C but list the item as out of stock or unavailable.

They are out there, more than one of each for sure but as for how many who knows. Could be thousands in boxes somewhere.

The grenade version of the album is real. Cover A is the bike cover we all have, B is the red hand, and C is the Grenade. You can find the UPC codes for all 3 online. You can even find webpages that offer both cover B and C but list the item as out of stock or unavailable.

They are out there, more than one of each for sure but as for how many who knows. Could be thousands in boxes somewhere.

Honestly, I think the alternate covers thing is pretty cool for a collector. But I don't get too caught up in that stuff unless it has alternate/unreleased music on it.

I am yet to be convinced on if a grenade cover has been found by a collector I think the only way I would believe it is full scans. I own one of the hand covers promo punched

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

i am a collector. i found one. i own a promo punched red hand as well.

Hard to tell with just seeing the front cover on the grenade CD It is possible you have one I just like to see proof.

He posted all about it on his message board when he got this, along with a shit load of other Chin. Dem material. I still find it hard to fathom that out of all the people on this board, this is the guy that doesn't have any credit in the bank.

Hard to tell with just seeing the front cover on the grenade CD It is possible you have one I just like to see proof.

and i would like an ice cream sundae delivered to my room by a naked girl with giant tits.

Implants or natural tits?

I have no reason to believe that msl doesn't have it,

This is the guy that has Axls autobiography, unreleased songs etc, you can't tell me an ex employee or someone who is connected and has access to the obtainable ( for them, that would be the alt b and c covers of CD) would trade that for the unobtainable (a read of Axls book)...

Edited by gunns5

and i would like an ice cream sundae delivered to my room by a naked girl with giant tits.

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2937&page=3

People said cover C is fake - at least the scans that popped up a few months ago. Were they for real or not? Can you tell us what you paid for the alternate covers?

it's not fake. the reasons people gave for why they thought it was fake were very silly reasons. one reason was something about GNR not having the rights to a certain painting. well, considering the booklet got cancelled, maybe not having the rights had something to do with it?

yeah, the C booklet is real as fuck.

natural.

didn't trade for it. bought it from someone i'd previously bought red hand from.

the art is completely different from bike and hand.

copyright date is 2010-2011.

that's very interesting

I'd love to be the lucky SOB who found a box with hundreds of these things. I'd keep like ten of each for my personal pleasure then sell the rest on eBay after giving a few to some good friends of mine. I'd have to sell quickly just in case they decide to release these! lol