Los Angeles December 21st

bumblecool

Fuck! Just got home from the show... I dunno what the fuck the surprise was, but regardless, I wasn't the least bit disappointed.

I was disappointed to see people leaving before the encore was finished-- I was like the only dude in my section snake dancing to Maddy and Better, but wow!! Great fucking show.. No doubt about it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT a show. My goodness.

Random things heard from the crowd behind me (center Loge):

(During Sorry) - "What's this song?" "I don't know, but it's fucking sick!"

(After Shackler's) - "That was fucking awesome"

I heard no complaints the entire night from anyone, in passing or otherwise, about anything. The crowd ate it up. Yes, the Chinese tunes slowed the crowd down, but it was definitely because they were listening to songs they didn't know and getting into them, not because they didn't like it. Even the solos got good crowd reaction.

Axl just KILLED it all night. Just wow. The band as well.

Cheers to GN'R for an awesome show.

You GnR fans will never be happy with anything.

LIVE FUCKIN' STREAM!!!!

HOW COOL IS THAT?

This is the best surprise from nu GnR ever!

Not sure who this is or why hes speaking as an outsider but live stream was pretty damn awesome. i wasnt able to catch it due to work schedule.( it would have started near 1am) but catching vegas without a doubt. everyone needs to lay off dj in a serious manner.. told everyone in the other thread not to speculate and get your hopes up. other than the members here who actually went almost looks like im one of the few really happy with last night show

At one point I didn't know if that 'fight' between Tommy and Axl was real or not :xmasschef:

What happened? Is there a video?

I love DJ the cupcake. Wish he would keep his shirt on though.

DJ can take his shirt off whenever he wants to! Also Richard, if you're reading this you're also more than very welcome to take your shirt off too :xmasssanta: Us girls need eye candy too!

I wonder if Axl gets a little starstruck by these dudes? Or if he at least makes an effort.

I kinda doubt it as he's met so many big stars over the years

AhQzAaDCQAIhq8e.jpg

Yes, maybe starstruck isn't the right term. But those guys were right up there in the very top in the 90's and Axl's star has kind of faded. I wonder if that is a factor in any way.

Edit: Who is the woman?

Edited by Changes

I wonder if Axl gets a little starstruck by these dudes? Or if he at least makes an effort.

I kinda doubt it as he's met so many big stars over the years

AhQzAaDCQAIhq8e.jpg

Yes, maybe starstruck isn't the right term. But those guys were right up there in the very top in the 90's and Axl's star has kind of faded. I wonder if that is a factor in any way.

Edit: Who is the woman?

Tom Cruise is pretty much a joke these days cause of Scientology. I'd be excited about meeting Jim though!

The woman is Leann Tweeden according to DJ's Twitter...what she does/works with I don't know, never heard of her.

I guess I made a good decision not buying because nothing was different (to any big extent) from the nashville one. Except I'll guess Axl got civil war lyrics right afetr more practice. Now for the Las Vegas show... doing two shows I would assume one of the shows will have some changes. However, it will probably be the New Year's Eve one, which won't be live streamed.

Edited by GiveNuseR