NOV 20th 2011 - Wilkes Barre, PA @ Mohegan Sun Arena

The Real McCoy

First off I just want to say what an amazing show it truly was. My sister and I had a great time. It was so good to meet Black Sabbath, Powerage5, JimMorrison4 and The Real McCoy. Everyone was so nice - it's great to see we have a lot of good forum people here.

We also met a lot of super great local fans too. However, maybe this happens at every concert I don't know (I haven't seen guns since '92) but what is with the haters coming to concerts? I had multiple people around me saying the rudest things. Halfway during Guns set, I had this ass next to me who was shouting to Bumblefoot and DJ "Where's Slash? Where's Izzy?" Bumblefoot clearly heard him and even came over to him closer and started playing and smiling, but this guy was relentless. After he kept repeating it....Bumblefoot just smirked at DJ and walked off. Then he was yelling "Axl, you suck".

Then there were even more haters behind me screaming F*** You Axl ! :question::crazy:

This just pissed me off so bad, it was such a distraction and I seriously wanted to hurt them.

Anybody have any idea if this always goes on, or were we just unlucky enough to be around a bunch of jerks? Why would haters pay to come to their concert?

Unfortunately there are assholes in every crowd,their motive not unlike the little hater brigade here,is to get a reaction and draw attention to themselves. Heard one of these little punks off to my right at the KC gig,we told him to shut the hell up or suffer the consequences. He either moved,disappeared or spontaneously combusted during a Pyro blast,and I don't care which. :thumbsup:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I just want to say what an amazing show it truly was. My sister and I had a great time. It was so good to meet Black Sabbath, Powerage5, JimMorrison4 and The Real McCoy. Everyone was so nice - it's great to see we have a lot of good forum people here.

We also met a lot of super great local fans too. However, maybe this happens at every concert I don't know (I haven't seen guns since '92) but what is with the haters coming to concerts? I had multiple people around me saying the rudest things. Halfway during Guns set, I had this ass next to me who was shouting to Bumblefoot and DJ "Where's Slash? Where's Izzy?" Bumblefoot clearly heard him and even came over to him closer and started playing and smiling, but this guy was relentless. After he kept repeating it....Bumblefoot just smirked at DJ and walked off. Then he was yelling "Axl, you suck".

Then there were even more haters behind me screaming F*** You Axl ! :question::crazy:

This just pissed me off so bad, it was such a distraction and I seriously wanted to hurt them.

Anybody have any idea if this always goes on, or were we just unlucky enough to be around a bunch of jerks? Why would haters pay to come to their concert?

Unfortunately there are assholes in every crowd,their motive not unlike the little hater brigade here,is to get a reaction and draw attention to themselves. Heard one of these little punks off to my right at the KC gig,we told him to shut the hell up or suffer the consequences. He either moved,disappeared or spontaneously combusted during a Pyro blast,and I don't care which. :thumbsup:

For all you know, it probably WAS one of the hater brigade from here...at least, those of their ilk. What they don't realize is that their behavior online is no different from that of those wankers in the crowd.

These people are pathetic. Why spend money on a ticket to go and just scream insults at the band? I will never understand this.

These people are pathetic. Why spend money on a ticket to go and just scream insults at the band? I will never understand this.

There were some of these idiots in Hartford as well. One of them was in the mens room yelling "How is this different than Slash's SnakePit, or Adlers Appetite, its no different, its a fraud!". Left unsaid was the question, why the f*ck he was at the show in the first place. Its clearly a cry for attention as these morons ask these questions rhetorically and to no one in particular.

Anyone from this show going to Camden, NJ this weekend?? It is on my mind to go, I just need to see it again before this tour is over and my opportunities are very thin to do so. It may come down to having to go myself, just wondering if there would be any familiar faces?

Hi Purely Magnetic,

I read one of your previous posts and realized we met in line. I was wearing a long sleeved black shirt and I was there with my sister who was in a white sweater. I hope you had a good time - did you cry? lol! We stood at the rail on the opposite side of you but when I stretched I could see you faithfully holding your sign! I won't be in Camden. Maybe by a long stretch, if I have any luck I may be able to swing Youngstown. Is there any chance you will be at that show?

It was great to meet you.

Yes, I was hoping I would "run into you" on here! I felt we had a good "girl" Axl fan connection, there are not as many of us as there are guy fans it seems or at least there are less girls willing to admit it in the "real world" as we discussed on Sunday!

I got a little teary when he first came on stage during Chinese. We were slightly to the right of center, directly in front of the black box that he had a foot on or stood on most of the night, I felt truly blessed for my position on that rail! I will never forget that overwhelming feeling when I first saw him in front of me and will never forget all the little details I got to see about him when you are that close down to the skin on his face, rings on his hands, his amazing boots. Loved being so close for all his little gestures and dances that I have been watching for years on the computer and tv! Believe me, I took it all in! I did get very teary though at the end of Paradise City though, I knew it was over and I was so sad to see him walk off the stage for the last time that night.

I am trying to brainstorm and ticket watching for Camden and Youngstown as they are both about 3-4 hours away. Youngstown is hard though because it is on a Wednesday. I will keep you posted though if I can make it happen. I just can't give up the dream of seeing him again before this tour ends on NYE. The Cincinnati show works for being a Friday but it is over 6 hours a way and I have to get allow plenty of time to stand in line and not be gone from my kids too long, so that is pushing it too much I think.

I am glad though that I decided to member up on this board! I think if I gush anymore on my FB that I am going to be de-friended by my closest friends and family!

Anyone from this show going to Camden, NJ this weekend?? It is on my mind to go, I just need to see it again before this tour is over and my opportunities are very thin to do so. It may come down to having to go myself, just wondering if there would be any familiar faces?

Hi Purely Magnetic,

I read one of your previous posts and realized we met in line. I was wearing a long sleeved black shirt and I was there with my sister who was in a white sweater. I hope you had a good time - did you cry? lol! We stood at the rail on the opposite side of you but when I stretched I could see you faithfully holding your sign! I won't be in Camden. Maybe by a long stretch, if I have any luck I may be able to swing Youngstown. Is there any chance you will be at that show?

It was great to meet you.

Yes, I was hoping I would "run into you" on here! I felt we had a good "girl" Axl fan connection, there are not as many of us as there are guy fans it seems or at least there are less girls willing to admit it in the "real world" as we discussed on Sunday!

I got a little teary when he first came on stage during Chinese. We were slightly to the right of center, directly in front of the black box that he had a foot on or stood on most of the night, I felt truly blessed for my position on that rail! I will never forget that overwhelming feeling when I first saw him in front of me and will never forget all the little details I got to see about him when you are that close down to the skin on his face, rings on his hands, his amazing boots. Loved being so close for all his little gestures and dances that I have been watching for years on the computer and tv! Believe me, I took it all in! I did get very teary though at the end of Paradise City though, I knew it was over and I was so sad to see him walk off the stage for the last time that night.

I am trying to brainstorm and ticket watching for Camden and Youngstown as they are both about 3-4 hours away. Youngstown is hard though because it is on a Wednesday. I will keep you posted though if I can make it happen. I just can't give up the dream of seeing him again before this tour ends on NYE. The Cincinnati show works for being a Friday but it is over 6 hours a way and I have to get allow plenty of time to stand in line and not be gone from my kids too long, so that is pushing it too much I think.

I am glad though that I decided to member up on this board! I think if I gush anymore on my FB that I am going to be de-friended by my closest friends and family!

I'll be in Camden! Plan on getting there very early, with my cooler and chairs :)

For all you know, it probably WAS one of the hater brigade from here...at least, those of their ilk. What they don't realize is that their behavior online is no different from that of those wankers in the crowd.

So full of hate and negativity,I actually try to avoid situations that Piss me off. I don't attend events that I know will set me off,if given a choice in the matter.But that is logic,it probably escapes the hater mentality. Was going to type "hater intelligence" but that would be an oxymoron. :thumbsup:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwIeNqytWWbo%26sns%3Dfb&sns=fb&v=wIeNqytWWbo&gl=US

I guess that I can't copy YouTube links from my phone to te board. Could someone fix that up? It's a great video that my friend took from the rail.

annoying mobile you tube can't view on pc !!!!!!!! thanks though

Just watched some vids from the concert for the first time, and God, what energy. I had such a great time, and Axl converted my gf as well, which made it all the more sweet. Can't wait til Camden this Saturday! Hope there isn't douchebags in the crowd like there was for this one though...

Did you guys hear me and my friends screaming TWAT and There Was A Time in the back?

I heard you at some point. Can't remember during which song.

Then maybe Axl did hear us. It was right before Patience, Axl said something along the lines of "it is the time" that's why we thought maybe he heard us.