How do you feel about Axl having denied us the real fans proper GN'R music ?

star

The moment the UYI albums dropped it was over. There would be no proper Guns N'Roses music.

Axl is to blame for it all.

I 100% donot support the current hired band in any way shape or form. They suck!

:anger: Have you seen this line-up live. They are lightyears far away from sucky band status.. :anger:

In fact, they are fucking incredible.

Go check em out live rock3 and you will change that piss poor atitude... :thumbsup:

Edited by The Wicked Hand

The moment the UYI albums dropped it was over. There would be no proper Guns N'Roses music.

I 100% donot support the current hired band in any way shape or form. They suck!

Yet u spend more time here talking about a band you don't like than you do in the slash sections.

The moment this moron posted a thread, it was over. There would be no intelligent topic of discussion.

Star is to blame for all of it.

I 100% do not support the ramblings of an idiot with no life, from the confines of his mommy's basement. He sucks!

You got it. Some people just crave attention...any way they can get it.

well, unless this band starts releasing more material, they will never be taken seriously. They rock live, though. Oh, and I really dislike Ron his 'goofball, look how funny I am'-sense of humor. They'd be better of if they didn't let thar man do so much talking for them. But that's beside th epoint I guess.

:anger: Have you seen this line-up live. They are lightyears far away from sucky band status.. :anger:

they can do the playing, certainly.

You are in the same category as Star, but a few rungs beneath him in terms of negativity - at least, Star is open enough about his contempt for the band. But, you just so love being here to display your not-so-subtle barbs and your innuendos, insinuations and half completed sentences...

You don't fool anyone but yourself.

Edited by The Archer

He is here because he likes GNR-music. This is a forum for fans of ALL incarnations of GNR. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Agreed, Justin bieber hasn't split himself in 5 and then continued singing for years with only 1 part of his body, hence the situation is more complex than 'I hate JB but don't post on his forums'

Come on man, sure they are not original Guns N' Roses and they will never be but they don't suck, they do what they gotta do and the band is pretty solid at this point. If you don't like them, is okay, just don't try to drag people into your world. :shrugs: