Now it's really official: GNR have been chosen for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

tange

Lol Slash looks great in 2011. Without plastic surgery and hair implants to boot! :kiss:

Got proof,other than the internet u-tubes,or are his "secret friend" ie: a Stalker? :confused:

Back to the ops topic about the HOF,other discussions can resume "elsewhere"

he's been losing hair over the idea of a clash with slash for years :xmasssanta:

Really?

slash-bald-spot.jpg

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Ha!! :rofl-lol::thumbsup:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love seeing the retards of the gnr fanbase actually upset about GnR getting nominated.

Don't worry, I'm sure Tommy, Bumblehead, Bucketfoot, etc will be the ones everyone is talking about at the ceremony. People have surely forgotten all about Slash and Duff and Izz by now.

LOL

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I still don't get what "wrote the song" means. He was the drummer and made up his drum parts, just like a guitar player makes up their guitar parts. They're all part of a song and each shine at different times and any part of a song can be a highlight even if it's not part of the original idea. Is the person who "writes" the song the person who writes the lyrics? The chords? The melody? Whatever the most prominent part, vocal, or instrument on a song is? Whatever part is thought of first for a song? When you all write together I don't get this who writes thing, they all wrote it. Steven says it was him and Slash playing together the first time slash was doodling with SCOM and Steven was the one who first convinced him it was good. Who knows, maybe if Steven had not have done that Slash may not have played it around Axl or Axl may not have felt as strongly about it before Slash and Steven developed it a bit.

People saying Steven didn't write anything, I don't get. Did you listen to AFD? There's drums on every song! Who played those drums and wrote most of those drum beats?

Edited by Knife-Chase

The only pic there that even looks bad is the one where he is wearing like 4 layers and has his head back in a way to make his chin look fatter. The one with his daughter is funny though, looks like he's just learning to walk lol. The bald spot isn't even that bad look how much hair he does have, he kind of looks cool actually. Axl on the other hand went into hiding and was so distressed about his hair loss he stayed out of public only to return after some surgery and hair plugs, then it got so bad he had to put hilarious braids in, now he just has someone elses hair on 99% of his head.

Also, you can bet if you guys were posting pics of Axl's baldness and laughing and mocking you'd be banned. Beautiful double standard here. Keep in mind my first post on this topic was sending a joke insult post back at Sailaway who started this battle number 1292304120 between Axl and Slash; as he always does.

The only pic there that even looks bad is the one where he is wearing like 4 layers and has his head back in a way to make his chin look fatter. The one with his daughter is funny though, looks like he's just learning to walk lol. The bald spot isn't even that bad look how much hair he does have, he kind of looks cool actually. Axl on the other hand went into hiding and was so distressed about his hair loss he stayed out of public only to return after some surgery and hair plugs, then it got so bad he had to put hilarious braids in, now he just has someone elses hair on 99% of his head.

Also, you can bet if you guys were posting pics of Axl's baldness and laughing and mocking you'd be banned. Beautiful double standard here. Keep in mind my first post on this topic was sending a joke insult post back at Sailaway who started this battle number 1292304120 between Axl and Slash; as he always does.

This is Bullshit man...

stop it, you're embarrassing yourself and Slash-fans...

discussing a man's hair... that's gay as Hell!

They're inducting Small Faces and The Faces? That's a first. Steve Marriott's one of the greatest singers in rock, so that's good news to read he's finally getting inducted. I'd love to see Humble Pie in though, I just like those songs better.

The RRHOF hasn't mentioned in the case of Beastie Boys, RHCP, or GNR which members of their groups will be inducted. Beastie Boys had a female member that recorded on their early hardcore punk records with them that wound up in Luscious Jackson. RHCP had Dave Navarro on one album, so I'm sure that's also going to be questioned, and whether or not the current guitarist will be in. I'm assuming Jack Irons will be inducted, and def. Slovak, even though Chad Smith and John Frusciante are def. in, being the most successful of the lineups over the years.

Laura Nyro - predates Joni on the "confessional" singer-songwriter, was considered a difficult artist, but in 3 years time wrote enough songs to not have to stay on the road. She just preferred playing intimate shows, hated doing TV, so footage of her is really scarce. She looks a lot like Lady Gaga though.

But the RRHOF bio does mention the current lineup and Chinese Democracy, so it's not like they're oblivious to the current lineup.

HTGTH is in total crisis mode right now. Jarmo is deleting posts right and left about this, and there are forum members making the case that without the new band GNR would not be inducted.....and there is tons of agreement.

All I can see is one little 2 page thread about this in their GNR section. That place is pretty busy too so you can tell Jarmo is deleting MANY posts. This is such big news for GNR and that little dick has to stifle it because it has something to do with the old band he so vehemently hates. I intend to go there when the old bands gets announced as the only inductees, he'll probably delete the thread altogether and pretend nothing is happening lol.

With who? That's not his daughter LOL. Slash has lost a lot of weight from 2008 until now (can't say the same about Axl). I thought he was bald and was hiding his baldness with his hat, but BB King asked for the hat not a long ago when he joined him and the man had hair :laugh:

I still don't get what "wrote the song" means. He was the drummer and made up his drum parts, just like a guitar player makes up their guitar parts. They're all part of a song and each shine at different times and any part of a song can be a highlight even if it's not part of the original idea. Is the person who "writes" the song the person who writes the lyrics? The chords? The melody? Whatever the most prominent part, vocal, or instrument on a song is? Whatever part is thought of first for a song? When you all write together I don't get this who writes thing, they all wrote it. Steven says it was him and Slash playing together the first time slash was doodling with SCOM and Steven was the one who first convinced him it was good. Who knows, maybe if Steven had not have done that Slash may not have played it around Axl or Axl may not have felt as strongly about it before Slash and Steven developed it a bit.

People saying Steven didn't write anything, I don't get. Did you listen to AFD? There's drums on every song! Who played those drums and wrote most of those drum beats?

have you ever played in a band?

I'm not hating on Adler, but how was his drumming on AFD that particular?

Cinderella, Ratt or even Pretty Maids used the EXACT SAME drums patterns.

he only used basic drums beats...

Anybody could have written that.

And as fars as SCOM goes, this is AXL who convinced Slash in playing it, not Adler.

This is Bullshit man...

Dude, I was joking because Sailaway said Slash would piss his pants in a fight so I had Axl was so nervous about a fight that's why he's balding. Neither is a big deal. You went as far as to look up pictures where you specifically thought Slash didn't look pretty. THAT's gay.

This is Bullshit man...

You posted the pictures so.... I don't know who's embarrassing who brother. :suspicious:

HTGTH is in total crisis mode right now. Jarmo is deleting posts right and left about this, and there are forum members making the case that without the new band GNR would not be inducted.....and there is tons of agreement.

All I can see is one little 2 page thread about this in their GNR section. That place is pretty busy too so you can tell Jarmo is deleting MANY posts. This is such big news for GNR and that little dick has to stifle it because it has something to do with the old band he so vehemently hates. I intend to go there when the old bands gets announced as the only inductees, he'll probably delete the thread altogether and pretend nothing is happening lol.

Even as of yesterday when Eddie Trunk broke the story all news about it was being sent to the dead horse section where no one goes.

This is going to drive them crazy, because it flies in the face of the alternate reality they have tried to create.

Lol who cares!

The night of induction the following will go in the HOF

Axl

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Members of the original as you put it did not even care enough to make a road trip. So much for their commitment.

There is a posibility you might be right but that line-up is not the original GNR. Fact.

Sometimes people get overlooked, or because they didn't record on albums with them, even if they helped create the band, wouldn't get recognized.

Metallica: Dave Mustaine wasn't inducted but Robert Trujillo was. That pissed a lot of fans off, although Suicidal Tendencies & Ozzy fans were happy for him.

CJ Ramone recorded 3 studio albums, 2 live albums, and was a member of The Ramones for almost a decade.