Now it's really official: GNR have been chosen for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

tange

HTGTH is in total crisis mode right now. Jarmo is deleting posts right and left about this, and there are forum members making the case that without the new band GNR would not be inducted.....and there is tons of agreement.

All I can see is one little 2 page thread about this in their GNR section. That place is pretty busy too so you can tell Jarmo is deleting MANY posts. This is such big news for GNR and that little dick has to stifle it because it has something to do with the old band he so vehemently hates. I intend to go there when the old bands gets announced as the only inductees, he'll probably delete the thread altogether and pretend nothing is happening lol.

Let the chips fall where they may,we knew GNR was getting in~no question

Let the mayhem begin :xmasssanta:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted pictures expecting to end this ridiculous war based on "ZOMG AXL IS FAAAATTTT, NOT LIKE SLASH, LOLOLOLOL"

Let me understand this:

The guy replied to a comment with no purpose to bash Axl and then you completely misunderstood the comment and your stupidity made you look up immediately for pictures of Slash and post them here?

__

Okay, confirmed. You're embarrassing yourself and that's not all. Slash isn't fat anymore, Axl is. But the question is; DO-WE-FUCKIN'-CARE? :shrugs:

I posted pictures expecting to end this ridiculous war based on "ZOMG AXL IS FAAAATTTT, NOT LIKE SLASH, LOLOLOLOL"

Let me understand this:

The guy replied to a comment with no purpose to bash Axl and then you completely misunderstood the comment and your stupidity made you look up immediately for pictures of Slash and post them here?

__

Okay, confirmed. You're embarrassing yourself and that's not all. Slash isn't fat anymore, Axl is. But the question is; DO-WE-FUCKIN'-CARE? :shrugs:

yeah, keep living in your dream world.

The guy mocks Axl about something untrue that he just made up, I just show him that his hero is not better at all.

Anyway, if you don't care don't cupcake about Axl's supposed weight or hair-loss.

Then explain to me why most people only care about Axl & Slash and do not give a fuck about Izzy (who wrote the band's best songs) for example?

I'll tell you : media!

bullshit.

izzy didn't write gnr's best songs. he only co-wrote them. it was a collaborative effort.

izzy isn't a great songwriter without slash and axl. just take a listen to his solo albums. they're mediocre.

and axl isn't a great songwriter without slash and izzy (cd sucks). and slash isn't a great songwriter without izzy and axl

they all need each other to make great music.

One day they'll get into the "who wrote what" thing, it's been mentioned in old interviews and the books.

Then explain to me why most people only care about Axl & Slash and do not give a fuck about Izzy (who wrote the band's best songs) for example?

bullshit.

izzy didn't write gnr's best songs. he only co-wrote them. it was a collaborative effort.

izzy isn't a great songwriter without slash and axl. just take a listen to his solo albums. they're mediocre.

and axl isn't a great songwriter without slash and izzy (cd sucks). and slash isn't a great songwriter without izzy and axl

the reason why people mostly care about axl and slash is simply because they're charismatic, media has nothing to do with that

Let me understand this:

__

yeah, keep living in your dream world.

The guy mocks Axl about something untrue that he just made up, I just show him that his hero is not better at all.

Anyway, if you don't care don't cupcake about Axl's supposed weight or hair-loss.

I haven't said anything against Axl, get your facts straight. I see more stupidity in someone that look up pictures to supposedly shut up 'the hater' than in someone who said something about Axl jokingly. :shrugs:

Lol who cares!

The night of induction the following will go in the HOF

Axl

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Members of the original as you put it did not even care enough to make a road trip. So much for their commitment.

There is a posibility you might be right but that line-up is not the original GNR. Fact.

:thumbsup:

HTGTH is in total crisis mode right now. Jarmo is deleting posts right and left about this, and there are forum members making the case that without the new band GNR would not be inducted.....and there is tons of agreement.

Lol what did you expect. That place is a trip! Most of those people probably think that Snow White is a real person.

bullshit.

the reason why people mostly care about axl and slash is simply because they're charismatic, media has nothing to do with that

I think Izzy's work was the 'skeleton' of the songs. Then Axl and Slash added their part along with Duff. They could have modified this and that to finally get the songs we have today.

Love seeing the retards of the gnr fanbase actually upset about GnR getting nominated.

Don't worry, I'm sure Tommy, Bumblehead, Bucketfoot, etc will be the ones everyone is talking about at the ceremony. People have surely forgotten all about Slash and Duff and Izz by now.

LOL

the retards of the fakegnr fanbase actually

Edited by Coltrane