Please; An Axl and Bucket record.

AxlIsGod.

I propose An axl and bucket record. half acoustic, half Shredding. all based around Axls piano melodies and buckets guitar work.

They could call it A Dolphin's Democracy and release it under buckets label.

to avoid all the legal shit with axls label.

Realistic Idea? :rofl-lol: I think so :thumbsup:

Guest ben9785

This could be really great. Maybe thrown in Brain as well if you don't mind? Doing some live drumming and samples/looping etc.

Half of it like "Colma" with Axl's piano melodies, Buckethead adding acoustic guitars and that clean/wah sound. Then something heavy and twisted like "Cuckoo Clocks of Hell" with Buckethead riffing and Axl's demon vocals.

This should be a complete side project, without the GN'R name or any of the business attached so Axl can be creative and really enjoy it like he did singing on Bach's album.

Edited by ben9785

Guest ben9785

Cool, yes. Realistic, no. I do hope Axl doesn't entirely abandon the experimental direction he was going in, but an Axl/Buckethead record is not realistic to ask for.

No of course it's not realistic. Just thinking about possibilities and what could come from it. Better than complaining about setlists or 1000000th DJ Ashba interview talking about how he joined GNR and Sixx AM's latest album etc.

I just don't understand how people think it's easy to just bring members back after they quit.

Bucket was in the band for several years, there are many, many hours of recorded material. An album could be thrown together easily without him returning to the band.

The OP implied that he wanted them to go in and record brand new material.

That probably wouldn't get him out of record label - they sort of "own" his voice. Appearing on other label's recording is something that "appears courtesy of Universal"... probably. Maybe he got a clause that said he could record on whatever the F he wanted. But generally it's not like that.