will there be a New album around the HOF induction?

tange

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will never be a performance of the original 5.

Axl will never jeopardize the NuGnR he's still trying to establish.

He needs to release music around the HOF.

The chances that it happens are equal to the chances for the original 5 to perform together.

Since when has Axl ever done anything wise?

Considering the fact that he is one of the most coveted artists by the media, has succeeded in having a 25 years long rock and roll career, sold millions of records, become very rich, and kept relevant all this time with a minimum of effort, I have to say I am pretty impressed by him and his efficiency.

Considering the fact that he is one of the most coveted artists by the media, has succeeded in having a 25 years long rock and roll career, sold millions of records, become very rich, and kept relevant all this time with a minimum of effort, I have to say I am pretty impressed by him and his efficiency.

Oh come on. All those things are testament to how great the original band were and the legacy of what they created together. It has nothing to do with Axl-trainwreck-a-minute-Rose.

Nice Rebuttal :thumbsup:

Oh come on. All those things are testament to how great the original band were and the legacy of what they created together. It has nothing to do with Axl-trainwreck-a-minute-Rose.

Haha, yes, Axl Rose had nothing to do with the success of GN'R nor his own ability to stay relevant and enigmatic today. And that's why all the other guys from that lineup, including Izzy, are so famous today, why they are all equally rich, why they are all as popular, etc. Haha.

Amusing,I saw the "trainwreck" annihilate Vancouver,but I have yet to witness "I -am-a-jealous-towlie-insignificunt" do one damned thing :lol:

Axl has shown a lack of business savvy when it comes to the release of "Chinese Democracy" and future records.

I understand the record company not fulfilling it's end of the bargain and that's shitty but disappearing sans a Del James interview is not appropriate or professional.

That attitude and air of self-entitlement pisses on the efforts of everyone involved in the project.

He's no doubt a musical genius no one is arguing that but there are plenty of moments where he fucks up and doesn't care enough to clean up the mess and just bails.

I don't want it to become another stupid, childish Axl vs. Slash debate but you can't argue the fact that Slash was a fucking incredible PR man and him and Duff were always helping get the word out.

There's a line of whoreish self-promotionalism that I can see Axl deeply despises but that doesn't ignore the reality of the situation...The lack of promotion is/was inexcusable and like with hard question, Axl will undoubtedly blameshift and redirect when pressed on it.

Edited by Brodie

2akg0sh.jpg

Who started the Red Panda idea? Funniest shit ever and pure brilliance. :rofl-lol:

TBH I always knew (hoped) Red Panda was a joke because come on, its too cute to be GnR. :rolleyes:

Little girls are going to see the CD cover and go "Awww so cute!" and buy it and become instant GNR fans. Axl is doing what cigarette companies do. Get kids into his product.