GNR VEGAS DECEMBER 30TH

GNRWAXLROSE

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Rose, my patience is wearing a little thin as a Gnr fan in a way it hasnt before. This iClips shit didnt work for the first hour - and still isnt synched - and I didnt have a connection until you wimpered out the worst ending of Estranged, RQ, Better, LALD, This I Love I've heard. You have a kick ass band up there and you seem like you're, frankly, not in the condition or in the mood to be on a stage and perform these songs. You arent prepared; neither your management nor iClips was prepared to organize and provide the service my broke ass paid them and stayed up until 3:30 for. Think that's all I'll say for now before I say something really mean. I'm going to bed.

violin.gif

Hey, if he paid to see it, he has a right to bitch.

And bitching to us is going to solve something? I love your logic.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this, not because of the GNR performance, hell, I'm not even watching it (instead I'm preparing for my NYE by having a few pre-drinks and cranking out deadmau5) but the reactions from all of you guys are awesome! I mean this in a nice way though. I'm not strictly pro Axl/anti-Axl/slashite etc etc. I just enjoy this forum more than anything now to be honest. I have always enjoyed CD (as well as anything they have ever done!) and will continue to support the band in any way I can. But I can honestly say that this year has been a bad one. I followed every concert last year, in awe of how good the band sounded. Everything was right in the GNR world. And now it's what it is today, which is a very sad state of affairs. As I sad, I'm still enjoying this though, cos only in this type of community can this type of thing exist. Happy New Year to everyone on the board (i know it's early for most of you on this board, but I won't have another chance as I'm on a mission to literally die tonight) and let's hope this next one is a good year!

Peace!

xXx

(p.s. everyone should listen to 4X4=12 by Deadmau5 :) )

Mr. Rose, my patience is wearing a little thin as a Gnr fan in a way it hasnt before. This iClips shit didnt work for the first hour - and still isnt synched - and I didnt have a connection until you wimpered out the worst ending of Estranged, RQ, Better, LALD, This I Love I've heard. You have a kick ass band up there and you seem like you're, frankly, not in the condition or in the mood to be on a stage and perform these songs. You arent prepared; neither your management nor iClips was prepared to organize and provide the service my broke ass paid them and stayed up until 3:30 for. Think that's all I'll say for now before I say something really mean. I'm going to bed.

violin.gif

Complaining about a stream he's paid for and didn't receive in the thread dedicated specifically to that stream you mean? Yeah I can see how that wouldn't make any sense! :rolleyes:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

James Bond Theme (Richard Fortus Solo)

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Baba O'Riley (Dizzy Reed Solo)

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ballad Of Death (DJ Ashba Solo)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall (Jam)

Gran Torino/Someone Saved My Life Tonight/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

violin.gif

Complaining about a stream he's paid for and didn't receive in the thread dedicated specifically to that stream you mean? Yeah I can see how that wouldn't make any sense! :rolleyes:

Are you going to refund him? While you're at it, refund the rest of us too.

violin.gif

Well yeah of course bitching gets you something. It's Marketing 101. Even a child knows this. It's how products improve etc. If enough people bitch, you can bet that Iclips will get their shit together. They want their customers to be happy. Happy customers+good reputation=$$$

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

Gran Torino/Someone Saved My Life Tonight/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

Pink Panther (Bumblefoot Solo)

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

We were on November Rain like 5 minutes ago...while this is a mere prediction, it'll probably come true though.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

Nice prediction, but what about Civil War?

Well yeah of course bitching gets you something. It's Marketing 101. Even a child knows this. It's how products improve etc. If enough people bitch, you can bet that Iclips will get their shit together. They want their customers to be happy. Happy customers+good reputation=$$

And if we want them to hear us, shouldn't we take it to their site? I really don't think that they're reading what we're saying.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

yep sadly

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

November Rain

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

Nice prediction, but what about Civil War?

Damn, you got me on that one...should've squeezed that in there as well...along with KOHD right before Nightrain.

Well yeah of course bitching gets you something. It's Marketing 101. Even a child knows this. It's how products improve etc. If enough people bitch, you can bet that Iclips will get their shit together. They want their customers to be happy. Happy customers+good reputation=$$

And if we want them to hear us, shouldn't we take it to their site? I really don't think that they're reading what we're saying.

People most likely are already. The next stream should have a big improvement.

Well yeah of course bitching gets you something. It's Marketing 101. Even a child knows this. It's how products improve etc. If enough people bitch, you can bet that Iclips will get their shit together. They want their customers to be happy. Happy customers+good reputation=$

People most likely are already. The next stream should have a big improvement.

I'm one of those people, I just don't think that you guys care to hear me whining about it. Just like I don't care to hear anybody else.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Motivation

Better

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

Gran Torino (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

Pink Panther Theme/"Repeat After Me" (Bumblefoot Solo)

Don't Cry

https://twitter.com/#!/gunsnroses/status/153037195161255936

Mr. @richardfortus in the NOVEMBER RAIN #GNRVegas

Ah-yhKdCQAAXzvA.jpg

Edited by GNRSkidRow1