To change the closer or not?

2x4

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think PC is a great closer, but I would love if GN'R tricked us one night by ending with something a little different.

The songs I have listed above are tunes I think would be great closers. Feel free to tell me which songs you think would be great if none of the above.

I think PC is a great closer, but I would love if GN'R tricked us one night by ending with something a little different.

The songs I have listed above are tunes I think would be great closers. Feel free to tell me which songs you think would be great if none of the above.

They did actually end one show in 2010 with Nightrain...

Anyhow, I really like Paradise City as the closer, it's definitely my top choice. I guess Nightrain would be second choice for me.

I'd like to see them open with Paradise City rather than close, you can't really put it in the middle but then again they worked out Jungle as second to Chinese. I'd like to see There Was A Time close and Buckethead to join them onstage but Axl would need a breather or two for the end of that track.

If Paradise City didn't close the show it'd at least have to end the main set. The long outro with all of its energy and madness would sound out of place in the middle of the show, to me anyways. I could see it ending the main set and then using say Nightrain as the final song of the night, as it also has an extended outro so it's the same idea. Rotate the two I say!

Prostitute for sure with the epic ending from the album.

imagine people walking out to that calm smooth sound...

IMO, they have to end the concert with a big party anthem. It has to be a positive feeling. Imagine going home after the last song being Prostitute or November Rain! Hell, I'd go home trying no to cry haha! PC's the perfect way to unleash the last ounce of energy you have left! Love it!

• 3 weeks later...